Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiThiever [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I upload the bot as it is? It's finished, with an option to go clockwise or go by highest level. Uses attuned seed or camouflage head to traverse if found, else walks to clans. More features to come as they are requested.

I think you should release it as it is so we can find bugs/suggest improvement before you think about implementing Crystal Mask/Abyssal Lurker support. Once you reach 97+ thieving you thieve from the elves for a similar time to using Crystal Mask and as long as you go around every clan you shouldn't run into any problems with clans being blocked from being caught. Looking forward to it :)

Not unless you are in the lower 90s thieving, otherwise it's completely useless. Not saying I won't add it, but it won't be a priority :)

Understandable, you know what is best plus it is your bot. Would you consider adding Monkey knife fighters and/or Menaphite thugs? Just really need something between tourists and dwarf traders to train my thieving level up. Heck, I would mind paying for a high premium bot if it got added.

Understandable, you know what is best plus it is your bot. Would you consider adding Monkey knife fighters and/or Menaphite thugs? Just really need something between tourists and dwarf traders to train my thieving level up. Heck, I would mind paying for a high premium bot if it got added.

I'll probably re-visit some of my free bots soon, will consider it for sure.

Bot is uploaded and will be on the store next push. Let me know how it goes :)

hell yeah upload it! thats basically everything I need, ill make suggestions as I see them once i try it

Im so eager to try it lol what will the name be?

Can you left-click Menaphite thugs/Monkey knife fighters? If not I won't bother as it will be too slow anyways.

@auxi Why does menaphos not thieve the gullible tourist? Is it set for marketeers only? I hopped worlds until I found one, I've got cakes in the inventory, and the bot wants to home tele and just head to merchants.

AuxiElfThiever

Elf Thiever is available.

@auxi Why does menaphos not thieve the gullible tourist? Is it set for marketeers only? I hopped worlds until I found one, I've got cakes in the inventory, and the bot wants to home tele and just head to merchants.

If it can't find a tourist, it will walk back to the default area. What is the exact name of the tourist?

Gullible tourist

If you are standing right next to it, I don't see any reason why it should traverse to the marketeers from code perspective other than some glitch. I believe I thieved them as well one time. Does it walk to the marketeers everytime?

If you are standing right next to it, I don't see any reason why it should traverse to the marketeers from code perspective other than some glitch. I believe I thieved them as well one time. Does it walk to the marketeers everytime?
I haven't tried it in the last few days, but yes, every time. ( I had only tried it 3-4 times before I gave up.)

Hey, Is there a reason you removed the AuxiElfThiever? I know it was a little buggy but was still a good bot. I hope its just temporary but keep up the good work.

@auxi Can you update this script to where casting Crystal mask for dwarf traders doesn't stop the script?

Yup, just tried it out and it just teleports to the lodestone to find a marketeer even though I was next to a gullile tourist. Not a big deal, just thought you would want to be aware of it. Thanks boo <3

wanted to take a moment to offer some feedback:

overall, fast clicks. maybe make it more random cause I can clearly see the pattern used.
only does manaphites, tourist WIll NOT work. even if I jumped worlds myself and stand right next to it.
doesn't use light form/mask, even if I have the runes and prayer pots in my invo.

don't get me wrong, bot is not bad. considering its 1 of only 3 on the store for rs3, other two are guild doors. so maybe fix those up and then you could actually get paid time out of it.

wanted to take a moment to offer some feedback:

overall, fast clicks. maybe make it more random cause I can clearly see the pattern used. (Noticed this a bit as well)
only does manaphites, tourist WIll NOT work. even if I jumped worlds myself and stand right next to it. (does both however I think it has problems seeing the tourist through other players, turning the camera manually fixes it 90% of the time)
doesn't use light form/mask, even if I have the runes and prayer pots in my invo. (Haven't tried this yet)

don't get me wrong, bot is not bad. considering its 1 of only 3 on the store for rs3, other two are guild doors. so maybe fix those up and then you could actually get paid time out of it.

It works for gullible tourists just gotta put a good camera angle, tho sometimes it right clicks then left clicks its kinda sketchy AF and i dont even know if it ever eats food

Status
Not open for further replies.