Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiThiever [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
when the bot is inside doing PP its perfect but after its done it walks to bank and Loads preset 1 and then the bots stops? am i doing something wrong ?

when the bot is inside doing PP its perfect but after its done it walks to bank and Loads preset 1 and then the bots stops? am i doing something wrong ?

You probably have an item missing in your preset. Check if there's an item that should be loaded with it, or setup a new preset.

Occasionally during pyramid plunder it will get stuck behind the spear trap by picking the farthest one over and over. This happens the most on floor 51.

Last edited:
Ever considered adding Menaphite thugs & monkey knife fighters? Both of those are incredibly sources of thieving xp. There is a huge gab between marketeers and the dwarves, making progress incredibly slow.

Have you considering disabling the food from Menaphos merchants and gullible tourists?

Great bot, I really appreciate you making them, tried this and div and both working amazing, my only question, for thieving is there a list of presets I need to set up before running the bot, I want to start dwarf traders but don't know the correct presets, level to start at etc, thanks in advance for any advice

Can you confirm it's not possible to die from them?
For sure. Let me confirm before you implement, as I'd be using it on a hcim anyways.

Unfortunately you still need food. A bunyip would solve it. As it's damage based on %health, you could use cakes as the most effective food as it's small healing in 3 parts. say.. if health drops below 15%, eat one piece of cake, and return to thieving.

any progress on the priff thieving bot? still eagerly awaiting it as i'm sure several are, that was the only reason i even became a supporter lol

Ok currently it works with fairly basic features:

- Banks when inventory full
- Teleports when it can using Camo hood/Attuned seed

What should the bot support? I don't know if I will be supporting crystal mask.

hmm maybe add an option to go in a circle, or follow the active voices. any seren prayers or spell support would be nice

the attuned seed teleport is honestly the most important thing imo, i always felt like i was gonna get caught the way the old bot used home teleport so much when walking was quicker half the time

also will the bot continue to have the random idling anti ban feature that makes it seem more like you're afking

It will AFK a bit after getting caught. Thanks for feedback!

Should I upload the bot as it is? It's finished, with an option to go clockwise or go by highest level. Uses attuned seed or camouflage head to traverse if found, else walks to clans. More features to come as they are requested.

Should I upload the bot as it is? It's finished, with an option to go clockwise or go by highest level. Uses attuned seed or camouflage head to traverse if found, else walks to clans. More features to come as they are requested.
Crystal Mask is rather a vital ability to increase your thieving xp rate tremendously, I would highly recommend you do add it.

Crystal Mask is rather a vital ability to increase your thieving xp rate tremendously, I would highly recommend you do add it.

Not unless you are in the lower 90s thieving, otherwise it's completely useless. Not saying I won't add it, but it won't be a priority :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.