Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiThiever [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's broken with the dwarf traders?
Set up the runes and the prayer pots, get all the guards locked behind the doors. Start the bot, with dwarf traders started, crystal mask and the prayer selected, it teleports to priff, casts spell, and activates prayer and just stands their.

the dwarf traders doesnt even work at all for me, it just stops as soon as i select it for some reason

Set up the runes and the prayer pots, get all the guards locked behind the doors. Start the bot, with dwarf traders started, crystal mask and the prayer selected, it teleports to priff, casts spell, and activates prayer and just stands their.

Lol wow. I need to take a look at that tomorrow first thing.

Hey, was just wondering if this still supports Prifddinas Elves as its not on the list to pick pocketing anymore.

It's gone from until it's made into a separate bot. I'm debating a few things with this bot though, such as some OSRS support.

I've been using this for Gullible Tourists a fair bit and it's not bad. Not flawless but not bad.

Some things I've noticed:

- Slow clicking at times. I dont know if this is randomized with a wait() but it can be slow, to the point where 80kxp/h drops to 20kxp/h.
- Right clicking. This is almost entirely unnecessary unless there is another npc underneath (something you cant catch)
- It would be nice if Tourists and Marketeers were completely separate. So if my Tourist I'm pickpocketing expired it just logs off or notifies player.
- Food prioritizing. When withdrawing food for pickpocketing it seemed to prioritize the lowest lp healing foods? For example I had some Chocolate Bars in the bank I was going to grind for herblore and it withdrew them. They only heal 200.

Other than that great job, I average about 30k xp an hour, which is low but I only use it when I have nothing else to do on my Ironman.

I've been using this for Gullible Tourists a fair bit and it's not bad. Not flawless but not bad.

Some things I've noticed:

- Slow clicking at times. I dont know if this is randomized with a wait() but it can be slow, to the point where 80kxp/h drops to 20kxp/h.
- Right clicking. This is almost entirely unnecessary unless there is another npc underneath (something you cant catch)
- It would be nice if Tourists and Marketeers were completely separate. So if my Tourist I'm pickpocketing expired it just logs off or notifies player.
- Food prioritizing. When withdrawing food for pickpocketing it seemed to prioritize the lowest lp healing foods? For example I had some Chocolate Bars in the bank I was going to grind for herblore and it withdrew them. They only heal 200.

Other than that great job, I average about 30k xp an hour, which is low but I only use it when I have nothing else to do on my Ironman.

If you are doing tourists, keep in mind the bot doesn't hop worlds when it disappears. The bot needs better food prioritisation I agree. Right clicking is out of my hands and it is entirely necessary to use RuneMate's interact method when thieving otherwise you could end up just getting stuck clicking something else for ages.

If you are doing tourists, keep in mind the bot doesn't hop worlds when it disappears. The bot needs better food prioritisation I agree. Right clicking is out of my hands and it is entirely necessary to use RuneMate's interact method when thieving otherwise you could end up just getting stuck clicking something else for ages.

Fair enough, have you considered adding any other options for thieving? I understand that a lot of the limitations come from not yourself but the way Runemate interacts with the NPCs.

There are some other options though, the best I've found are Dorgesh-Kaan Rich chests. While they require 3 quests to gain access they are lock-picked chests with 560 second respawn times providing 650xp each and some items.

There are two to a room and I'm pretty sure they're instanced to a player so you can loot two-hop-loot two-hop etc.

Just some ideas. Great bot!

@dmacphail2

Can you give me some more details about these methods? What sort of money/xp per hour can I expect? I'm open to adding more options for sure.

@dmacphail2

Can you give me some more details about these methods? What sort of money/xp per hour can I expect? I'm open to adding more options for sure.

The quest requirement is Death to the Dorgushuun (sp?). And a level 78 thieving requirement with zero rate of failure.

Basically there are two chests on either side of a bed, you lock pick one, lock pick the other and then hop to a fresh world.

You get 650xp per chest so 1300 per world and it takes very little time. The wiki says it’s over 200k experience an hour.

Loot is 800-1200 gp, or a variety of gems up to diamond as well as some frog armour pieces. Personally I’d ignore the loot in favour of experience.

Dorgesh-Kaan Rich Chest

I have an account set up to access if you want to test.

Seems like a decent option for 78-86/90 thieving and the world hopping means less time the client is spam clicking / interacting with the actual game interface so you’d imagine it would be a “safer” option.

When trying to do the pyramid plunder, when selecting level (81) the bot seems to get stuck and keep clicking the same urn over and over again until you get kicked out by the timer.

When you adding the prif support back? I do not mind paying just want to get my thieving done. Cheers for the bot tho, it runs great

Status
Not open for further replies.