Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiThiever [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, every time I choose Marketeer / Gullible Tourist it just ports me to Prif? Any idea why?

@auxi I really like your Plunder bot! Room 7 Northwest Side of the room, second urn from the beginning of the room, the bot always skips. Also, if a piece of the black ibis drops, does the bot know to pick it up?

Thanks again man.

So I try and start the bot on dwarf traders and the bot auto closes?

It would be nice if it would support banking underneath sophanem, instead of travelling to Nardah while doing Pyramid Plunder.

Dwarf traders does not work. I have all the required stuff, and it will just shut the bot off on start

You boutta update this? It's really limited and should be free since it's kind of garbage and there are much better bots for free. It should bank under Sophanem like someone else suggested and add potential for anti-poisons and item detection in case you have a full invent and the Pharaoh staff drops so it can make room.

How does the pyramid plunder work exactly? it keeps opening the bank and selecting preset 1 then repeating that

Abides
Dwarf traders does not work. I have all the required stuff, and it will just shut the bot off on start

I disagree. I was using this recently and it works very well. All of the features work as they should.

Double-check that you have full pray, as I believe it will error out if you don’t and do not have any restore pots in your inventory.

You can always check the log to see why it is having trouble?

Thanks its working now. Does it say somewhere that I'm supposed to have full inventory of food as my preset? I couldn't find any instructions

The bot sometimes gets stuck clicking the second set of spear traps when doing pyramid plunder

don't quite understand the logic of teleporting to skip to a random clan in prif, overall the bot works very well and at 113 theiving i plan on using this until im 120 or get banned... but is there a reason the bot will teleport and skip over a couple clans rather than just continuing the circle?

Also i noticed that it has a button for crystal teleport seed which i have equipped, how do i get the bot to utilize this?

Works well at Pyramid Plunder, but there's a bug I'd like to share. Please fix.

--- Occasionally, the bot spam clicks the wrong spear trap to disarm (clicks the far speartrap wall), making it fail the obstacle infinitely until the hourglass timer runs out. Happens every few runs but this could potentially increase likelihood of a ban. Other than that, well done and thank you!

Could you please make this available for osrs?? There is no bot for pyramid plunder and thats the one i need most! I'll paypal you $20 if you can get it done in a few weeks and i'll gladly spend 15 cents an hour to run it!!

Could you please make this available for osrs?? There is no bot for pyramid plunder and thats the one i need most! I'll paypal you $20 if you can get it done in a few weeks and i'll gladly spend 15 cents an hour to run it!!

I appreciate the offer but for now this will remain RS3 only. OSRS Pyramid Plunder isn't exactly the same, and therefore adding support for both games is a bit annoying.

Also a PSA: Elves are indeed removed as that method of training thieving will be far too popular with the new clue overhaul. You can probably expect to see it as a paid bot soon.

Well with dwarf traders broken and the removal of priff elves this script is useless. Thanks I guess while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.