Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Slayer [UNLOCKED] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my issue is the bot did the task, task came up finished, but it stayed where it was killing instead of going to get a new task? Any reason why? If u can pm ur discord i can send u log

bot is chugging all overloads in inventory and not sure why, it never did that before, if you can get back to me maybe with your discord so we can figure out what is going on? I have logs for you

I keep getting "You need to have a target selected: manual or a slayer master"

Even when Duraldel/Lapalok is clearly circled in green. Am i doing something wrong?

Niche bots at your disposal
I keep getting "You need to have a target selected: manual or a slayer master"

Even when Duraldel/Lapalok is clearly circled in green. Am i doing something wrong?
Do you have custom task selected in the settinga?

It can't seem to click the lodestone button on the minimap, when it tries to bank or teleport somewhere using lodestones it just sits there. As soon as i manually click the lodestone button it will choose the correct place and carry on no problem.

Any ideas?

edit: Nevermind, used my brian and put Home Teleport on the hotbar. Works like a charm

edit 2: Still struggles navigating to most dungeons, though. Just sits afk. Pretty sure this will be the Web not the bot though?

Last edited:
I dont even know how to make this shit work . I want to use it to farm certain monsters but no matter what i do it keeps trying to go to a slayer master.... I even have the monster highlighted in green and the bot just doesn't do anything lost .30 so far other combat bots are better.

The bot doesn't seem to work for me, im level 25 slayer trying to use the slayer master in edgevile dungeon and it teleports to the Lumbridge loadstone (even though i have all loadstones unlocked + glory in bank + ring of fortune + brass key in bank) runs to edgevile, goes down the dungeon then freezes for a good 30 seconds before teleporting back to Lumbridge loadstone and repeating. I tried changing the slayer master to the one in canafis and it will teleport to canafis loadstone then repeatedly click on the same spot on the mini-map, even though the slayer master is right besides my character. Iv also tried starting the bot with a task already and this way it goes into the bank, pulls out the required items then freezes or just travels to travely dungeon regardless of the task and freezes once it enters the dungeon. Im using magic only and saved the same outfit for every pre-set, then made and invent pre-set and set it for every single task/monster the bot supports, even going as far as changing every combat preset on tasks/monsters to the "magic" pre-set (which i customized). I also have high alchemy mode enabled (although nothing changes when disabled, still broken). Not sure if im doing something wrong but i already wasted over $0.40 and if its broken for everyone then there is no point of me wasting any more money trying to test it.

Does anyone know how to configure the bot to do JUST the slayer contracts?

Having trouble traversing to any task, says path to coordinate is null in the logs. Is this a setting error on my part or is the bot not working currently?

Having issues Traversing to Blue dragons in Taverly dungeon. I have the Dusty Key. It banks for my DFS, and then sits idle after banking.

Niche bots at your disposal
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.