Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Slayer [UNLOCKED] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
easily triggered ✌
I don't plan to make my bot public, since I don't have the time to maintain one either. It'd also require a massive amount of work in order to get it to a state where the public could use it.
You could deal with the navigation issues by hardcoding certain parts of traversal like I did and have users stick to a certain list of tasks in order to avoid issues (though that comes with a trade-off of reduced flexibility)
This is how slayer bots are done :) @Qosmiof2

Niche bots at your disposal
I don't plan to make my bot public, since I don't have the time to maintain one either. It'd also require a massive amount of work in order to get it to a state where the public could use it.
You could deal with the navigation issues by hardcoding certain parts of traversal like I did and have users stick to a certain list of tasks in order to avoid issues (though that comes with a trade-off of reduced flexibility)
Yeah flexibility makes it a pain to manage. But i have a lot of custom traversal (like 1000+ lines). But the core of my custom traversal was made to manage the previous issues with web (as a few months ago everything was perfectly fine) now however stepping a path has some weird quirks that would require a proper rewrite to actually fix.

Anyone else noticed problems with this bot with the Postal Pete event?

It opens letters/boxes but doesn't attack a new target till you close the letter notice window?

Also why is this bot only attacking selected monsters from the target list and not automatically selecting the target based on your slayer task? It also completes a task and doesn't return to my slayer master automatically?

Make sure you don't have grind mode enabled in settings

Yeah flexibility makes it a pain to manage. But i have a lot of custom traversal (like 1000+ lines). But the core of my custom traversal was made to manage the previous issues with web (as a few months ago everything was perfectly fine) now however stepping a path has some weird quirks that would require a proper rewrite to actually fix.

Make sure you don't have grind mode enabled in settings

Ta will give it a go,

However i've also noticed that when you "Reset trackers" it doesn't actually reset the timer (internal or on display) so all the XP/Hr is messed up (got 20k+ in an hour but it states only 7k XP/hr)

Jagex Secret Police
Ta will give it a go,

However i've also noticed that when you "Reset trackers" it doesn't actually reset the timer (internal or on display) so all the XP/Hr is messed up (got 20k+ in an hour but it states only 7k XP/hr)
Pretty sure that the tracker resetting has been broken for a long time (this is known). And you can speak to postie pete in burthorpe to let it automatically bank all mail

Pretty sure that the tracker resetting has been broken for a long time (this is known). And you can speak to postie pete in burthorpe to let it automatically bank all mail

Why thank you, didn't actually know you could get pete to bank all mail :)

Is anyone having problems with Traversing to specific slayer masters?

It gets into Zanaris to get to Chaeldar, but once in it doesn't move for quite a while.

Is anyone having problems with Traversing to specific slayer masters?

It gets into Zanaris to get to Chaeldar, but once in it doesn't move for quite a while.

Mine gets stuck trying to get to Sumona (either can't dismiss the warning when entering the desert, or just stands by the magic carpet guy doing nothing), and I couldn't get it to even try getting to Zanaris - how did you manage that? Mine would just stand there once it finished a task.

EDIT: Just tried Chaeldar again and it does exactly what you described. Gets into Zanaris fine, then stands still until it gets logged out for inactivity.

Last edited:
Mine gets stuck trying to get to Sumona (either can't dismiss the warning when entering the desert, or just stands by the magic carpet guy doing nothing), and I couldn't get it to even try getting to Zanaris - how did you manage that? Mine would just stand there once it finished a task.

EDIT: Just tried Chaeldar again and it does exactly what you described. Gets into Zanaris fine, then stands still until it gets logged out for inactivity.
You should disable that warning, the web doesn't handle those.

Chaeldar works from time to time, but not always. It gets into Zanaris and like 30% of the time it will move correctly.

You should disable that warning, the web doesn't handle those.

I'll give that a shot, I wasn't aware you could disable that cos I haven't really played RS since about 2010 lol....

EDIT: I disabled the warning and it gets through the pass fine, but then it just stands by the carpet guy without actually doing anything.

Last edited:
Traversing needs some serious work. The bot has problems where it just stands still for ages and does nothing. Most notably when teleporting to lodestones or desert carpet guy :(.

It happens randomly, but is happening more often then not, but after moving myself manually it takes over. Maybe worth trying to add a random movement aspect where if the character hasn't moved in X seconds, make a random movement to see if that helps the bot get itself back on track?

Traversing needs some serious work. The bot has problems where it just stands still for ages and does nothing. Most notably when teleporting to lodestones or desert carpet guy :(.

It happens randomly, but is happening more often then not, but after moving myself manually it takes over. Maybe worth trying to add a random movement aspect where if the character hasn't moved in X seconds, make a random movement to see if that helps the bot get itself back on track?

That's a good shout. Unless it gets stuck trying to talk to desert carpet guy, just moving a bit in pretty much any direction seems to make the bot "wake up" and start pathing again.

Buy quickteleports for the loadstone network by buying and using viswax

The issue has literally nothing to do with quick teleports though. The problem is that the bot gets stuck AFTER teleporting, or trying to use NPCs like the magic carpet guy.

Thats what i was thinking and what i said, clearly he's not understanding that :/

Status
Not open for further replies.