Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Slayer [UNLOCKED] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jagex Secret Police
I just also witnessed it getting stuck in Taverley dungeon, right after getting down the stairs, while trying to click the shortcut to the blue dragon pen. Same thing sometimes happens in brimhaven dungeon right after entering it.
Apart from that, traversal in general is also just really slow.

Last edited:
Choose your Destiny
I just also witnessed it getting stuck in Taverley dungeon, right after getting down the stairs, while trying to click the shortcut to the blue dragon pen. Same thing sometimes happens in brimhaven dungeon right after entering it.
Apart from that, traversal in general is also just really slow.

I Agree Traversal is VERY VERY SLOW

Problems Traversalling to Edgevillage Dungeon

Problems Traversalling to Kalphite Lair

Problems Traversalling TO Taverly Slayer Dungeon

Niche bots at your disposal
I Agree Traversal is VERY VERY SLOW

Problems Traversalling to Edgevillage Dungeon

Problems Traversalling to Kalphite Lair

Problems Traversalling TO Taverly Slayer Dungeon

Unfortunately traversal is slow or broken in these places because the RM traversal web has an in issue on entering a new area. It shouldn't be slow when walking in places where it doesn't need to pass obstacles.

Jagex Secret Police
Can confirm that traversal is still buggy. Traversal to kuradal through the waterfall dungeon, and traversal through taverley dungeon are broken especially.

every time I start the bot and it goes to bank, it automatically pauses the bot. when I cancel banking, it drops all my food and gets a few kills but, with no food it goes to bank and then freezes when it attempts to bank

every time I start the bot and it goes to bank, it automatically pauses the bot. when I cancel banking, it drops all my food and gets a few kills but, with no food it goes to bank and then freezes when it attempts to bank
Check what you inventory setup is. if the items are not in your inventory setup it'll drop them

Choose your Destiny
In regards to the Vampyres Task please add another optional location for the task to in the Haunted Woods east of Canifis as the abandoned mine is glitched and broken thanks.

bot is broken, gets a task and just opens the bank and stops working stays paused. ive checked everything invo setup etc.. this problem just happend after the game update today.

Cant even scroll down while using rune mate and this bot particularly i can't set my armor and options in the interface other than that it still attacks my targets but i have to baby it a lot

Jagex Secret Police
In regards to the Vampyres Task please add another optional location for the task to in the Haunted Woods east of Canifis as the abandoned mine is glitched and broken thanks.

bot is broken, gets a task and just opens the bank and stops working stays paused. ive checked everything invo setup etc.. this problem just happend after the game update today.
Check the logs.

Problems doing kalphite tasks from duradel slayer master. It goes to alkharid then stops on top of the magic carpet traveler in shantay pass

Problems doing black demons tasks in taverley dungeon, it traverses slowly and stops moving after doing second agility obstacle by the moss giants

Please fix ASAP, enjoying the bot either way

Will throw someone 10m eoc if they help me get this set up and via discord/teamviewer

Jagex Secret Police
@tyb51 Any updates on the current status of this bot? Should traversal be fine now? This bot has been amazing in the past for me, but idk if i should be babysitting it or not at this moment

Last RM update seems to have fixed traversal

...Or not. Traversal in kuradal's dungeon and waterfall dungeon was smooth. But after teleporting to darkmeyer it gets stuck indefinitely when trying to walk to the Vyrewatch spot. It doesn't open the arboretum door.

After running it for the past week, I've noticed more issues:

*Traversal to iron dragons in the waterfall dungeon fails, causing it to continuously attack the dragons even though they are out of reach. Basically asking for a ban.
*I've seen it attack some monsters in kuradal's dungeon even though the slayer task had been completed. Did not save a log unfortunately but i was surprised when i did not get banned after it idled like this for like an hour.
*Skipping tasks is not working. It either gets stuck or it returns an error.
*I've gotten multiple "arithmetic" errors with no obvious reason. Causing it to stop.
*Nullpointer exception today without any obvious reason
*I've submitted all of the error messages, but if you would still need them i can send them

This bot worked flawlessly in the past and gotten me to 99, but in this state I would not say that it should be premium :(

@tyb51 are you still supporting this bot?

I recommend anyone currently using this bot to set their preferred tasks to something like this:
3n0jNMs.png

I used this prefer list to get to 120 Slayer with my personal (private) Slayer bot, but most of the tasks my bot supports are also supported by this bot. The goal of this list is to:
-minimize the amount of locations you have to travel to
-minimize time to travel to task
-minimize complexity of task
-maximize exp/hr

To avoid trouble with navigating through certain areas, I would also skip/block tasks that go to those areas. If you have trouble sustaining points, I would recommend using a bot to AFK for thaler in order to get Slayer VIP tickets.

@tyb51 Any updates on the current status of this bot? Should traversal be fine now? This bot has been amazing in the past for me, but idk if i should be babysitting it or not at this moment

Last RM update seems to have fixed traversal

...Or not. Traversal in kuradal's dungeon and waterfall dungeon was smooth. But after teleporting to darkmeyer it gets stuck indefinitely when trying to walk to the Vyrewatch spot. It doesn't open the arboretum door.

After running it for the past week, I've noticed more issues:

*Traversal to iron dragons in the waterfall dungeon fails, causing it to continuously attack the dragons even though they are out of reach. Basically asking for a ban.
*I've seen it attack some monsters in kuradal's dungeon even though the slayer task had been completed. Did not save a log unfortunately but i was surprised when i did not get banned after it idled like this for like an hour.
*Skipping tasks is not working. It either gets stuck or it returns an error.
*I've gotten multiple "arithmetic" errors with no obvious reason. Causing it to stop.
*Nullpointer exception today without any obvious reason
*I've submitted all of the error messages, but if you would still need them i can send them

This bot worked flawlessly in the past and gotten me to 99, but in this state I would not say that it should be premium :(

@tyb51 are you still supporting this bot?
I am considering make this bot free again for a while, I currently do not posses any rs3 accounts to use and I currently don't have the intention to start one right away (workng on lending one tho). The core issues with traversal for this slayer bot have not been tackled by RM so those still exist. Overal this bot needs a whole rewrite and due to irl stuff i do not have the time to do this. I hope @Aria makes his bot public so we still have a slayer bot.

Jagex Secret Police
I am considering make this bot free again for a while, I currently do not posses any rs3 accounts to use and I currently don't have the intention to start one right away (workng on lending one tho). The core issues with traversal for this slayer bot have not been tackled by RM so those still exist. Overal this bot needs a whole rewrite and due to irl stuff i do not have the time to do this. I hope @Aria makes his bot public so we still have a slayer bot.
I've got a high lvl acc (max cmb, 98 slayer) that you can borrow if you ever need one to test :) I guess it's the least i can do after running your bots for hundreds of hours lol. Anyways, thanks for the reply

I've got a high lvl acc (max cmb, 98 slayer) that you can borrow if you ever need one to test :) I guess it's the least i can do after running your bots for hundreds of hours lol. Anyways, thanks for the reply
You can send me the info if you want, tomorrow I have time to try and fix some things.

I don't plan to make my bot public, since I don't have the time to maintain one either. It'd also require a massive amount of work in order to get it to a state where the public could use it.
You could deal with the navigation issues by hardcoding certain parts of traversal like I did and have users stick to a certain list of tasks in order to avoid issues (though that comes with a trade-off of reduced flexibility)

Anyone else noticed problems with this bot with the Postal Pete event?

It opens letters/boxes but doesn't attack a new target till you close the letter notice window?

Also why is this bot only attacking selected monsters from the target list and not automatically selecting the target based on your slayer task? It also completes a task and doesn't return to my slayer master automatically?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.