Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Slayer [LITE] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some new prob:
1. Corrupted creatures (the bot trying to kill the lizard in the scorpion room, and i cant kill it yet)
2. Shadow Creatures (can you add them at the Amlodd Clan district of Prifddinas)
Please check, thank you.

Niche bots at your disposal
Been testing this babysitting it and the only thing ive moticed is it trying to click mobs and stuff thru the interface like a mob will be just on the bottom of my screen and it will hover over and try and click it thru my action bar thus click on like rapid fire or something a bunch of times till the mob moves
This means you didn't setup your interface properly (specifically the 3d world part):
Tutorial - Guide setting a good interface for RS3

Some new prob:
1. Corrupted creatures (the bot trying to kill the lizard in the scorpion room, and i cant kill it yet)
2. Shadow Creatures (can you add them at the Amlodd Clan district of Prifddinas)
Please check, thank you.
Will check these out

GUYS IF YOU WANT ANY HELP RESOLVING YOUR ISSUES, POST A LOG OF THE BOT OF THE SESSION/MOMENT THE ABNORMAL BEHAVIOR OCCURRED. (C:/Users/[USER]/Runemate/logs)

just do an empty file like this file (rename extension to .json)

And where would that life be located? So i can restore my settings?

And where would that life be located? So i can restore my settings?
Like I have previously mentioned, just do Load save file in the Settings tab of the bot

Some new prob:
Please check, thank you.
For the next update
Added an all round system to know if you have the slayer level for any creature. This might slow down your first kill, but wont impact performance after that.
Also the Shadow creatures thing was a typo. There are no shadow creatures in Taverly :p. DO note, you might have to manually select it again in the dropdown.

Ok, I've been testing this script to let you know what can be worked. I don't let it auto, I just start it when I have the task and then I will train another skill after task is done or I will get another task, update inventory and gear and press start again.

Till now, the only thing I've noticed is that the task is not being switched on your script. Like, always telling me that my task is Dark Beasts and always trying to teleport me to Ancient Caverns unless I force it to do my task. The quantity of monster to kill is correct, just the name isn't.
Like you can see on the image, it appears Dark Beasts, but I'm doing Black dragons task :)

Anything I can help you, tell me! Never did a script to runemate, but I learned Java and other languages.

Oh, another thing ! It always enable/disable soulsplit through the prayer interface, even if I have soulsplit in action bar, making it acting more like a bot.

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã 2018-02-10, às 12.34.38.png
    Captura de ecrã 2018-02-10, às 12.34.38.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Love the bot, one issue ive noticed repeated. When slaying kalphites, using full mage gear, sometimes it will get stuck with two kalphites attacking me. Will not attack either one, will eat all my food, then emergency teleport out. Rinse, repeat. Happens quite often at them, but eventually it gets done if you dont baby sit. Not sure what else to give ya...hardly a complaint, I love this thing :)

Suggestion 1: When doing Black dragons in the Taverly dungeon, I would suggest moving the Starting position away from the monks. The group of 4 monks at the same starting location causes the bot to focus the monks and waste time killing them. Not a big issue, just a suggestion!

Suggestion 2: Make an emergency teleport the juju teleport bag for much much faster Duradel slayer time!

Suggestion 3: Traversing in Brimhaven dungeon takes about 5 minutes, with 60 second pauses at the vines to cut them, followed by frequent pauses of >10s. Could be some settings, but I have familiarized myself with the bot pretty well. Any other users reporting this issue?

Question 1: If I have say, "Rune helm" included in my loot list AND my invention disassemble list, it appears to NOT want to disassemble. Will having an item on both these list stop it from being disassembled and instead banked? Furthermore, if I only have an item on my invention disassemble list, and NOT on my loot list, will it still loot the item and disassemble it?

Last edited:
I have to say that this is the best bot I ever used, props on that. Now I am having a problem with the aviansies task, whenever I get this task, my bot will stop and say: <<Your character does not have requirement class robot.liilliilil from ARMADYL_REQ could not be met>>. Now I am not sure of what requirements I need, because I am able to access the god war dungeon and do the slayer task by myself. Is it because I don't have The Mighty Fall quest finished?

I have to say that this is the best bot I ever used, props on that. Now I am having a problem with the aviansies task, whenever I get this task, my bot will stop and say: <<Your character does not have requirement class robot.liilliilil from ARMADYL_REQ could not be met>>. Now I am not sure of what requirements I need, because I am able to access the god war dungeon and do the slayer task by myself. Is it because I don't have The Mighty Fall quest finished?
I have had this happen when an item was needed to kill the monsters. Not sure if you are using the slayer helm or not, but I found equipping the slayer helm in all class sets solved this problem for me. Oh, and make sure you buy all the gold items from the Slayer master, toss them in the bank and forget them.

This error code came up current task blue dragons stops ubrupt when banking
Slayer master selected Sumona.
Screenshot_5.png

This error code came up current task blue dragons stops ubrupt when banking
Slayer master selected Sumona.
Screenshot_5.png
It keeps happening to any task i get , this is a bug not something i am doing wrong been over your tutorial setup and interfaces aswell and everything matches.

Guys pleaaaaaase: could you just check for one second the billion times i've asked this. (@Swaggy johnson )
GUYS IF YOU WANT ANY HELP RESOLVING YOUR ISSUES, POST A LOG OF THE BOT OF THE SESSION/MOMENT THE ABNORMAL BEHAVIOR OCCURRED. (C:/Users/[USER]/Runemate/logs)

Item to have is the Shard of Zaros (and for armadyl i think i also included Armadyl necklace or whatever it is). If you don't have either or want to use something else fill in your required item in the Gear and Equipment tab >advanced for each god.
You also need to have atleast the trollheim teleport

Love the bot, one issue ive noticed repeated. When slaying kalphites, using full mage gear, sometimes it will get stuck with two kalphites attacking me. Will not attack either one, will eat all my food, then emergency teleport out. Rinse, repeat. Happens quite often at them, but eventually it gets done if you dont baby sit. Not sure what else to give ya...hardly a complaint, I love this thing :)

Suggestion 1: When doing Black dragons in the Taverly dungeon, I would suggest moving the Starting position away from the monks. The group of 4 monks at the same starting location causes the bot to focus the monks and waste time killing them. Not a big issue, just a suggestion!

Suggestion 2: Make an emergency teleport the juju teleport bag for much much faster Duradel slayer time!

Suggestion 3: Traversing in Brimhaven dungeon takes about 5 minutes, with 60 second pauses at the vines to cut them, followed by frequent pauses of >10s. Could be some settings, but I have familiarized myself with the bot pretty well. Any other users reporting this issue?

Question 1: If I have say, "Rune helm" included in my loot list AND my invention disassemble list, it appears to NOT want to disassemble. Will having an item on both these list stop it from being disassembled and instead banked? Furthermore, if I only have an item on my invention disassemble list, and NOT on my loot list, will it still loot the item and disassemble it?

0) Don't you have auto retaliate enabled? To have a speedy re-targeting system (as you have noticed in most tasks) the bot checks for dying enemies. If it misses one by accident, while being targeted by other enemies it already thinks it is being attacked. (because it is). So enable auto retaliate

1) There is no such think as the starting position. There is just an area, which is already very small. If you can suggest me another location to kill black dragons that would be better.

2) It is a bot, traversal to Duradel is already pretty decent imho. Also (which also applies for your next question), I'm using the default web to get there, so adding spirit juju bags would require me to add more cluther to the UI. One day when adding more options to get to slayer masters, i will try to add it. But really not priority

3) Brimhaven, taverly and any path that the bot has to take which includes many obstacles will be very slow due to the nature of the default web. It requires a lot of computation power to determine what object to path at which time. It might be a bit faster if I do everything manual (like I do for quite a few locations), but it would also be a humongous undertaking for places that pass by many obstacles. You could say that for N obstacles on the way I'd have to do 2^n manual checks. (probably not correct, but you get the point. So, the slow traversal is just the thing. You could buy a better computer :p :p.

1 again) Should still disassemble. Did you see it disassemble anything else on the list? Do note that you need to have the skill on the action bar with a shortkey. And it will also only disassemble to make space for other items. The logic order to make space is the following:
Invention > Alching > Notepaper > Eat food

Guys pleaaaaaase: could you just check for one second the billion times i've asked this. (@Swaggy johnson )

Item to have is the Shard of Zaros (and for armadyl i think i also included Armadyl necklace or whatever it is). If you don't have either or want to use something else fill in your required item in the Gear and Equipment tab >advanced for each god.

0) Don't you have auto retaliate enabled? To have a speedy re-targeting system (as you have noticed in most tasks) the bot checks for dying enemies. If it misses one by accident, while being targeted by other enemies it already thinks it is being attacked. (because it is). So enable auto retaliate

1) There is no such think as the starting position. There is just an area, which is already very small. If you can suggest me another location to kill black dragons that would be better.

2) It is a bot, traversal to Duradel is already pretty decent imho. Also (which also applies for your next question), I'm using the default web to get there, so adding spirit juju bags would require me to add more cluther to the UI. One day when adding more options to get to slayer masters, i will try to add it. But really not priority

3) Brimhaven, taverly and any path that the bot has to take which includes many obstacles will be very slow due to the nature of the default web. It requires a lot of computation power to determine what object to path at which time. It might be a bit faster if I do everything manual (like I do for quite a few locations), but it would also be a humongous undertaking for places that pass by many obstacles. You could say that for N obstacles on the way I'd have to do 2^n manual checks. (probably not correct, but you get the point. So, the slow traversal is just the thing. You could buy a better computer :p :p.

1 again) Should still disassemble. Did you see it disassemble anything else on the list? Do note that you need to have the skill on the action bar with a shortkey. And it will also only disassemble to make space for other items. The logic order to make space is the following:

0) Yes to this, it is very infrequent. At the Kalphite area, there is wall that goes around the shape of U. Every time it does happen, it appears my character is stuck in one of the corners of the wall. The next time it happens I will get a picture of it, that way you can see the location it happens at.

1) I will make it a point to get you some coordinates, I understand the "area" aspect. The bot must really like that one spot then :)

2,3) Understood, and I do it manually myself.

On the disassembly, yes it did disassemble others and the skill is on my action bar. Rune sq shield, Adamant 2h sword seem to be the culprit I have come across that it is hit or miss with disassembly, as these are stacking up quite nicely in my bank.

All in all, the small issues I've found I have either corrected or experimented until a fix arose. Awesome bot, will definitely be a supporter when it goes p2p. Keep up the good work sir! :)

One funny thing occurred last night that has never happen before. I had an error saying current preset is 2h, shield required, yadda yadda. I have backup one handers setup, and it rarely gives this fault. But last night, when i went to restart the bot, all my settings were gone in Atlas Slayer. My presets, my custom loot list *cries*, everything. I did nothing out of the ordinary, just appeared to be a fresh install with no backup. Now sometimes half my presets will be gone when I log back on, as it was just now, but all other settings seem to be staying. Attached is all logs that were generated around the time frame, most of the other files have 0kb, no data. I only included the ones with data, if you need others let me know.

Attachments

• 02-13 12 15 48 - game.txt
    606 bytes · Views: 1
  • 02-13 0 32 10 - game.txt
    77 bytes · Views: 0
  • 02-13 0 30 57 - spectre.txt
    660 bytes · Views: 0
  • 02-13 0 13 35 - game.txt
    802 bytes · Views: 0
  • 02-12 14 17 04 - game.txt
    3.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 02-12 14 08 07 - spectre.txt
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
0) Yes to this, it is very infrequent. At the Kalphite area, there is wall that goes around the shape of U. Every time it does happen, it appears my character is stuck in one of the corners of the wall. The next time it happens I will get a picture of it, that way you can see the location it happens at.

1) I will make it a point to get you some coordinates, I understand the "area" aspect. The bot must really like that one spot then :)

2,3) Understood, and I do it manually myself.

On the disassembly, yes it did disassemble others and the skill is on my action bar. Rune sq shield, Adamant 2h sword seem to be the culprit I have come across that it is hit or miss with disassembly, as these are stacking up quite nicely in my bank.

All in all, the small issues I've found I have either corrected or experimented until a fix arose. Awesome bot, will definitely be a supporter when it goes p2p. Keep up the good work sir! :)

One funny thing occurred last night that has never happen before. I had an error saying current preset is 2h, shield required, yadda yadda. I have backup one handers setup, and it rarely gives this fault. But last night, when i went to restart the bot, all my settings were gone in Atlas Slayer. My presets, my custom loot list *cries*, everything. I did nothing out of the ordinary, just appeared to be a fresh install with no backup. Now sometimes half my presets will be gone when I log back on, as it was just now, but all other settings seem to be staying. Attached is all logs that were generated around the time frame, most of the other files have 0kb, no data. I only included the ones with data, if you need others let me know.
Happens because Runemate shuts down faster then it can send all the data to the servers. Your data file is corrupted as you might probably find in one of those. That is why there is an included Save/Load feature available in the settings menu. I will probably make a message on every start of the bot to prompt you to save the file. Or I will just ditch cloud saving all together and keep it local

I'm noticing a issue where it uses the dramen staff then wont equip the main weapon again.

It seems like at times its working but others it isn't. I will keep testing

I'm noticing a issue where it uses the dramen staff then wont equip the main weapon again.

It seems like at times its working but others it isn't. I will keep testing
where would it use the dramen staff?

There is noting in the logs i just checked

where would it use the dramen staff?
If your inventory is full and it tries to switch to dramen staff to enter the building to teleport to the slayer master, it doesn't know how to react if inventory is full. It doesn't drop a item to equip the staff.

Also, my atlas slayer banner is updating for gp and xp earned

I'm having a issue where when I startup the bot again, a lot of my settings were not saved. Why is this? I spent a lot of time setting up my settings and they didn't stick :(

I just want to let you know it seems like the bot is getting stuck or having issues doing the canifis teleport and sometimes running to fredmerick slayer cave.

Also I don't know if anyone else is having this issue but the script isn't saving and changing my action bar layout. I have saved it several times in the combat layout and saved the load file several times. Still ins't working for me.

Not sure why but bot is now having issues with the games necklace for me and teleporting to ancient cavern

I'm having the same issue as @Swaggy johnson.

If I manually select a task, it'll go do it, but then it'll just revert back to Dark Beast, which I don't have the requirements for.

Here is the log:
Code:
00:06:05 DEBUG    Text: Dark beasts, enemy: Dark beasts
00:06:05 INFO    Getting task from IC: Dark beasts
00:06:05 DEBUG    Selecting new row
00:06:05 DEBUG    Current kills: 0, task size: 47
00:06:05 DEBUG    [TableView target change]New target: Dark beasts at location: : Ancient cavern
00:06:05 DEBUG    [Equipment view] Getting inventoryPreset: Default and is available in presetList [true]
00:06:05 DEBUG    Generated a new path
00:06:05 DEBUG    [Equipment view] Getting gearMap: Ranging bolts and is available in gearlist [true]
00:06:06 DEBUG    [Equipment view] Gearlist dropdown Set on action fired: from Ranged arrows to null
00:06:06 DEBUG    [Equipment view] Gearlist dropdown had preset selected, but it had no name
00:06:06 DEBUG    [Equipment view] Gearlist dropdown Set on action fired: from null to Ranging bolts
00:06:06 DEBUG    [Equipment view] Gearlist dropdown has preset Ranging bolts selected. Loading gearset
00:06:06 DEBUG    [Equipment view] Loading gearset for preset: Ranging bolts
00:06:06 DEBUG    [Equipment view] Found gearset Ranging bolts in the presetMap
00:06:06 DEBUG    [Equipment view] Switching weapon type for preset Ranging bolts from Ranging bolts to Ranging bolts
00:06:06 DEBUG    [GLOBAL VARIABLES] Setting deathAnims [2733]
00:06:09 DEBUG    [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 9. 
00:06:09 DEBUG    [Navigator] Walking... 
00:06:09 DEBUG    Banking is not open
00:06:13 DEBUG    [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 16. 
00:06:14 DEBUG    Banking is not open
00:06:14 INFO    Currently targeted bank: Counter [2874, 3418, 0]
00:06:16 DEBUG    Banking is not open
00:06:16 INFO    Currently targeted bank: Counter [2874, 3418, 0]
00:06:17 DEBUG    Banking is not open
00:06:18 INFO    Currently targeted bank: Counter [2874, 3418, 0]
00:06:19 DEBUG    Banking is not open
00:06:20 INFO    Currently targeted bank: Counter [2874, 3418, 0]
00:06:21 DEBUG    Banking is not open
00:06:21 INFO    Currently targeted bank: Counter [2874, 3418, 0]
00:06:24 DEBUG    Banking is not open
00:06:24 INFO    Currently targeted bank: Counter [2874, 3418, 0]
00:06:26 DEBUG    Banking is not open
00:06:26 INFO    Currently targeted bank: Counter [2874, 3416, 0]
00:06:28 DEBUG    Banking is not open
00:06:28 INFO    Currently targeted bank: Counter [2874, 3416, 0]
00:06:30 DEBUG    Banking is not open
00:06:30 INFO    Currently targeted bank: Counter [2834, 3410, 0]
00:06:32 DEBUG    Banking is not open
00:06:32 INFO    Currently targeted bank: Counter [2874, 3416, 0]
00:06:34 DEBUG    Banking is not open
00:06:35 INFO    Currently targeted bank: Counter [2874, 3416, 0]
00:06:42 INFO    Failed to open bank
00:06:43 DEBUG    No magic preset used
00:06:43 DEBUG    [LIST REQUIREMENT] Validating all non-obligated requirements in: [robot.iIiiIiIIii@1a39171]
00:06:43 INFO    Your character does not have requirement [] from MORVRAN_OR_KURADAL could not be met
00:06:43 DEBUG    Your character does not have requirement [] from MORVRAN_OR_KURADAL could not be met
00:06:43 DEBUG    [REQUIREMENTS] Requirement [robot.iIiiIiIIii@1a39171] from MORVRAN_OR_KURADAL could not be met

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.