Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Architect [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my RS3 Portables - Herblore - Super Magic Potion - Stage 2 bot. It uses Preset 1, and works at any location where the Portable and the Bank are within one screen apart. It is verified working at CA.

The bot currently cannot stop when you run out of materials, so this bot is not AFKable at this point. There will be more updates to this as I become more familiar with all the updated features. It will eventually Fill empty vials, clean Grimy Lantadyme, Mix Vial of Water with Clean Lantadyme and then finally combine Lantadyme Potion (unf) with Potato Cactus.

Currently it only combines Lantadyme Potion (unf) with Potato Cactus.

(Note: This bot is in its infancy. Updates and code optimization are planned. This is an open project, so feel free to contribute an update to the code below if you can improve it.)

16249pg.png

21mdqwi.png

Bug Fixes:
-If the bot is struggling to interact with the bank or the portable, try and zoom your camera in as far as possible while still keeping the bank and the portable visible in one screen. Rotating the camera can also assist in this issue if the bot continues missclicking. This problem is more prominent in crowded areas with multiple portables.

-The "Press Key" command needs a space ' ' entered into it's value. This is the hotkey for using the MAKE button.

Last edited:
2pq2qdx.png

Not sure if im just being stupid but im trying to make a simple bot to buy ores at the blast furnace. Banking works great but not the buying part. It keeps on trying to trade ordan but doesnt buy the ores.

RS3 or OSRS? All of my bot snippets were made and tested on RS3 and might not be compatible with OSRS. I plan on pushing a few skilling bot snippets over the course of the day.

Also posting a screenshot of your code will help in debugging and specific problems with your code.
RS3

Alright, stay tuned. I will add that to my list also. I should have time early tomorrow to run through and test both of these bots.

2pq2qdx.png

Not sure if im just being stupid but im trying to make a simple bot to buy ores at the blast furnace. Banking works great but not the buying part. It keeps on trying to trade ordan but doesnt buy the ores.

Can't test blast furnace right now, but a general rule of thumb would be to split you code into smaller pieces and add more checks (that way if the bot missclicks and doesn't open the shop, it won't just stand there waiting for it to be opened, but rather try again). Try changing to the following structure:

2018-04-29 07_54_13-RuneMate.png

You can add some delays so the bot won't spam click, but I think you get the idea (always remember that having as few consecutive blue nodes as possible is for the best).

Oh and I removed the Walk To nodes because the blast furnace is a small area and the bot should be able to handle walking to the NPC or to the bank if they are visible on the mini map (if it doesn't, let me know)

Here is an updated Draynor - Bank all snippet. It goes to the Basic Fisher I wrote in preparation of writing a Basic Cooking bot. What? You didn't expect me to do the work by hand did you?

With more checks, it should be even more reliable than the previous version of my Draynor - Bank All snippet.

r9mzo9.png

Here is the main class for the Basic Fisher.

2qjzoco.png

This is my RS3 Portables - Herblore - Super Magic Potion - Stage 2 bot. It uses Preset 1, and works at any location where the Portable and the Bank are within one screen apart. It is verified working at CA.

The bot currently cannot stop when you run out of materials, so this bot is not AFKable at this point. There will be more updates to this as I become more familiar with all the updated features. It will eventually Fill empty vials, clean Grimy Lantadyme, Mix Vial of Water with Clean Lantadyme and then finally combine Lantadyme Potion (unf) with Potato Cactus.

(Note: This bot is in its infancy. Updates and code optimization are planned. This is an open project, so feel free to contribute an update to the code below if you can improve it.)

16249pg.png

21mdqwi.png

Bug Fixes:
-If the bot is struggling to interact with the bank or the portable, try and zoom your camera in as far as possible while still keeping the bank and the portable visible in one screen. Rotating the camera can also assist in this issue if the bot continues missclicking. This problem is more prominent in crowded areas with multiple portables.

16249pg.png

21mdqwi.png

Bug Fixes:
it seems like I dont have enough place for al these settings :/

Yes, that makes the bot use the hotkey which imo is more humanlike for portable usage.

just clicking once on the space bar?
I am working now on redesigning the UI (the Press Key node included) so you will be able to easily select special characters (Space, Enter, CTRL, etc...). For now use the workaround Dark57 suggested

Okay thank you. space added. working pretty good now !
I just found another problem, sometimes when the bot click on make button on the gui and the potion are made, when the potions are made, the bot click again on the portable well instead of clikcing on the bank. and its stays on the portable well interface...

Have you tried rotating your camera so both the bank and the well are in view? I am trying to finish up my cooking bot, and then I will open up the Super Magic Potion and see if I can figure out the issue if it still persists.

Have you tried rotating your camera so both the bank and the well are in view? I am trying to finish up my cooking bot, and then I will open up the Super Magic Potion and see if I can figure out the issue if it still persists.
problem solved ty!

problem solved ty!

That was an issue with Alpha Portables too. I believe the issue is an issue with Clouse Human Mouse Movements where sometimes it tries to click through an object to click the object behind it. When camera controls are added to Architect, I should be able to mitigate most of those bugs.

16249pg.png

21mdqwi.png

Bug Fixes:

-The "Press Key" command needs a space ' ' entered into it's value. This is the hotkey for using the MAKE button.

I tried modifying this to cook sharks but with little success. Seems to click the Portable range once cooks 3 sharks then clicks the portable again an idles. I am guessing it has something to do with the delays you have set for the potions not been the same as Cooking time?

nvm got it working, thanks for the base for me to work off.

Status
Not open for further replies.