Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Architect [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried modifying this to cook sharks but with little success. Seems to click the Portable range once cooks 3 sharks then clicks the portable again an idles. I am guessing it has something to do with the delays you have set for the potions not been the same as Cooking time?

nvm got it working, thanks for the base for me to work off.

No problem, stay tuned for my cooking bot that I'm testing right now. It is far more complex than the Herblore Portables bot at this time.

No problem, stay tuned for my cooking bot that I'm testing right now. It is far more complex than the Herblore Portables bot at this time.
Sweet, just need a way to upload it now. Not gona lie it did take me awhile to copy an change your Herblore portables as I am abit special it seems.

I tried modifying this to cook sharks but with little success. Seems to click the Portable range once cooks 3 sharks then clicks the portable again an idles. I am guessing it has something to do with the delays you have set for the potions not been the same as Cooking time?

nvm got it working, thanks for the base for me to work off.

Could you post it so i could copy it? need it for rocktails :)

edit: @Dark57 when do you recall that will be?

Sweet, just need a way to upload it now. Not gona lie it did take me awhile to copy an change your Herblore portables as I am abit special it seems.

That is being worked on, hopefully soon.

Could you post it so i could copy it? need it for rocktails :)

edit: @Dark57 when do you recall that will be?

I'm testing it and working out some bugs. I'm shooting for a couple of hours but we'll see.

I have to postpone the release of the cooking bot. While attempting to fix a bug it seems I broke it entirely. I have to draw the logic out on paper to figure out where it's having an issue.

Hi, if a whole chain of actions got pushed out of the interface, how do i get them back? Hahas.

Edited: Right, hold down middle mouse and drag.

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone else has this issue but the saving feature isn't even working correctly with the states, also it seems as if the bot itself doesn't even work. I can't get anything to work in general, even with a walk to script.

Not sure if anyone else has this issue but the saving feature isn't even working correctly with the states, also it seems as if the bot itself doesn't even work. I can't get anything to work in general, even with a walk to script.

There is no issue with the bot. I just started the bot, made a simple test bot that paces back and forth, ran it, saved it, loaded another project, loaded the test bot again and it saved correctly. Ran it one last time to verify, and no problems found.

Please include a screen shot of the code in your playground so we can try and identify if there is an issue in your design.

EDIT: Random thought. Are you connecting your "Start of Main Loop" to a State? Since the update where states went live, all code must belong to a state. Then you attach the state you want to start on underneath your main loop. You can see an example of this in my Herblore bot on the top of Page 3.

Hi, if a whole chain of actions got pushed out of the interface, how do i get them back? Hahas.

Edited: Right, hold down middle mouse and drag.

Thanks :) I will add a hint that the middle mouse is used to move the playground

Post what you tried so far and I will try to help (you can also snippets of what Dark57 has made in previous posts and try to alter it for your uses)

There is no issue with the bot. I just started the bot, made a simple test bot that paces back and forth, ran it, saved it, loaded another project, loaded the test bot again and it saved correctly. Ran it one last time to verify, and no problems found.

Please include a screen shot of the code in your playground so we can try and identify if there is an issue in your design.

EDIT: Random thought. Are you connecting your "Start of Main Loop" to a State? Since the update where states went live, all code must belong to a state. Then you attach the state you want to start on underneath your main loop. You can see an example of this in my Herblore bot on the top of Page 3.

That is mostly correct, just note that if you only have one chain of actions (only 1 state), you don't have to use the state node, but rather attach your nodes straight to the "Start of Main Loop" node.

I am aware this is currently not very intuitive, hopefully by Thursday this bot will get a bit of a UI change, including making use of states much easier

Ah, my mistake. I wasn't aware that a single string of instructions didn't require the state node.

That could still be his problem if he has more than one state.

Hi it's me again! I "State-ed" all my actions including the start, 'm wondering, let's say:

State (Check) > If character is animating > Change state to (Check) , Else > [bank+load preset]

//Does this work as a checker? Cus when I do this, when my character is still animating (using portable forge, smelting), it proceeded out of the loop-ed check and went on to [bank+load preset], is there a lil bug or am i doing something wrong?

However if I do this, it worked:

State (Check) > If character is animating > Change state to (Check) , Else > State (Banking)

State (Banking) > If character is animating > Change state to (Check), Else > [bank+load preset]

//When I do this, my character will not bank until it stop animating (finish smelting inventory).

Last edited:
Hi it's me again! I "State-ed" all my actions including the start, 'm wondering, let's say:

State (Check) > If character is animating > Change state to (Check) , Else > [bank+load preset]

//Does this work as a checker? Cus when I do this, when my character is still animating (using portable forge, smelting), it proceeded out of the loop-ed check and went on to [bank+load preset], is there a lil bug or am i doing something wrong?

However if I do this, it worked:

State (Check) > If character is animating > Change state to (Check) , Else > State (Banking)

State (Banking) > If character is animating > Change state to (Check), Else > [bank+load preset]

//When I do this, my character will not bank until it stop animating (finish smelting inventory).
  1. You don't have to Change state to (Check) when you are already in this state, it has no effect
  2. Make sure the animation itself doesn't have any pauses (like in mining for example, the player will swing the axe for several times and then pause, doing no animation at all). If this is the case, then the bot might switch to the Bank state it that little pause. To counter this situation, you can add a little delay if the player isn't animating and after the delay check again if they aren't animating, and only then switch to the Bank state.

To expand a little bit on what Klik is saying about the states. If a State finishes its instructions without reaching a command to "Switch State", it will start over at the top of that state. Which is why trying to switch to the state you were in doesn't help at all. It equates to a "Do Nothing" command.

Status
Not open for further replies.