Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I am struggling to get this bot to work in osrs. I have put in several dollars attempting to fish at catherby, al kharid, and draynor but none of them worked. Every time I enable the bot, it says its attempting to find a fishing spot, but just runs around the fishing area like a lunatic forever, refusing to fish. Am I doing something wrong? anti ban is enabled with default settings, same thing with break handler. I choose the "location" (ex: Draynor) then the "Fish" (ex: Shrimp/anchovies) and hit start. what am I missing?
OSRS recently change a ton of fishing locations to break quite a few bots. I have to revisit a lot of these locations to update the bot, however a few locations should still work. The update will be out this weekend :)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexFisher PRO with a new update entry:

ApexFisher PRO v3.3.0 Released!

ApexFisher PRO updated to v3.3.0.
  • Added Powerfishing! Support for RS3 and OSRS. The profiles/dropping patterns are also playersensed.
    • Big thanks to @Snufalufugus for some OSRS shift-dropping help :)
    • Note: The playersense used in the osrs shift-dropping is the same key used in Regal bots, so dropping behaviors are consistent between Regal and Apex bots. #consistency
  • Fixed a quite a few OSRS fishing spot locations such as Barbarian Village, Draynor, Catherby, etc. If any other locations are having issues, let me know in the discussion thread!
  • Optimization in player fishing detection

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
yes. osrs
Fixed both issues, the deposit box in fishing guild and then sharks in Catherby. Thanks for your help :D

Also just a side note, in the meantime until the new update it pushed to the bot store, sharks in the fishing guild work fine xD

would it be possible to add a radius for fishing sharks. at the fishing guild it spams both sides and makes it look obvious that botting is happening. so on regal fishing it has this under custom fishing. setting the center point, then the radius to fish in. this would make this script even better for making you look less bot like.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexFisher PRO with a new update entry:

ApexFisher PRO v3.3.1 Released!

ApexFisher PRO updated to v3.3.1.
  • Add the first addition to deep sea fishing! You can now fish from the Swarm on the South Western side of the Deep Sea platforms.
  • Improved logic as player approaches a fishing spot after interaction. This should help prevent misclicks
  • Improved RS3 dropping logic for powerfishing
  • Fixed Deposit Box bug in Fishing Guild OSRS
  • Fixed bug that prevented the bot from fishing sharks in Catherby OSRS

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Hello the b0t seems to struggle alot and requires babysit when Right clicking people or npcs near a Fishing spot it will try to fish it but it cant cause its in a option where it can trade,report, ect. idk ef new rs update screwed it up, first time i use it and requires babysit.??? thoughts? Posted picture of what i mean, it keeps going up to trade, then down to report ect, ef the fishing spot is like right under the option

Attachments

• helpabrothaout.jpg
    helpabrothaout.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 7
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hello the b0t seems to struggle alot and requires babysit when Right clicking people or npcs near a Fishing spot it will try to fish it but it cant cause its in a option where it can trade,report, ect. idk ef new rs update screwed it up, first time i use it and requires babysit.??? thoughts? Posted picture of what i mean, it keeps going up to trade, then down to report ect, ef the fishing spot is like right under the option
Where are you fishing and what? osrs or rs3?

If you attach your log file, that'd be helpful as well. You can find it at C:\Users\<YourUsername>\RuneMate\logs

Also, if this is on osrs it could be due to the recent update that happened today. I'll be able to tell from the log files though.
Thanks!

ffs, everything i run the scr1pt now it runs behind the bank in fishing guild (tuna & swordfish) when on the farest away fishing place. ive lost like 5 or 6 hours on this scr1pt trying to get it to work, it just keeps messing up man. wtf is going on?
and it sometimes cant detect my dragon harpoon, even thought its in my top?? and shuts down. :/ possible to get refunds?

it looks so much u bot when it travels like its running behind allmost everything in the fishing guild before it runs from the back on the bank in the bank and banks stuff and then returns doing the same thing

Attachments

• 20180330133045_ApexFisher PRO.txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20180330072900_ApexFisher PRO.txt
    5.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20180329115729_ApexFisher PRO.txt
    82.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 20180329132625_ApexFisher PRO.txt
    168.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 20180330073417_ApexFisher PRO.txt
    34.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20180330092646_ApexFisher PRO.txt
    150.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20180330133045_ApexFisher PRO.txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 1
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
ffs, everything i run the scr1pt now it runs behind the bank in fishing guild (tuna & swordfish) when on the farest away fishing place. ive lost like 5 or 6 hours on this scr1pt trying to get it to work, it just keeps messing up man. wtf is going on?
and it sometimes cant detect my dragon harpoon, even thought its in my top?? and shuts down. :/ possible to get refunds?

it looks so much u bot when it travels like its running behind allmost everything in the fishing guild before it runs from the back on the bank in the bank and banks stuff and then returns doing the same thing
I just ran the bot for a few hours, didn't see it run behind the bank once. I also, can't figure out why you think you're having issues? Some of these logs you've posted at 2+ hours.

I just ran the bot for a few hours, didn't see it run behind the bank once. I also, can't figure out why you think you're having issues? Some of these logs you've posted at 2+ hours.
Now i just feel bad that only happening to me :/ these 2+ was from first time i ever used the Fisher and had to babysit due to recent update crashed the right click options. Ill try again later today and see what happends.. thanks.

id be fishing and stuff then end up in lumby or walking around drayner instead of being in barb village and going back and forth to edge bank