Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher PRO

Great bot! When fly fishing in Barbarian Village and cooking + banking however, he runs to the other side of the river after cooking (GE side) and then runs the whole circle to the Edgeville bank.. Is this intended?

Beware, this bot is broken. My account was banned in less than 24h, and after getting banned the bot proceeded to be active, wasted like $2 xD

Edit: I just got back into botting after a few years. I used a clean account on a real home-IP. Gonna generate a new IP and keep on botting but not with ApexFisher PRO.

First and only script ill use on my account. Used for a little over an hour doing trout in seers village. Got a soft ban. Noticed the bot shift drops in the exact same pattern every single time.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexFisher PRO with a new update entry:

ApexFisher PRO v3.5.8 Released!

ApexFisher PRO updated to v3.5.8.

Read the rest of this update entry...

First and only script ill use on my account. Used for a little over an hour doing trout in seers village. Got a soft ban. Noticed the bot shift drops in the exact same pattern every single time.
It does this based on a playersensed value. Other users of the bot do not always use the same pattern as you

crashes at draynor while fishing shrimp. wants to go to the bank but just stands in front of it, whether or not ive selected bank the shrimp or to drop them it does it.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
crashes at draynor while fishing shrimp. wants to go to the bank but just stands in front of it, whether or not ive selected bank the shrimp or to drop them it does it.
It sounds like you're starting the bot without a fishing net and it's going to your bank to get one but you don't have one.

Could you verify this?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
gets off track at barbarian village and starts clicking on mimi map and ended up on other side of creek near ge
Be sure that you don't have the Minimap plugin enabled in RuneLate. The only time I've seen this behavior is when this plugin is enabled.

OGSLUMPED *Stay Slumped*
no sir. your bot stayed on for a full hr but idled to long and even logged out of osrs but bot stayed running id like my 8 cents back lmao

Bot works great, thank you for developing it and keeping it running.

Has there been any update on using the spirit flakes? this would make running the bot substantially more profitable, id be open to paying a little more per hour, for a version that supports them.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
no sir. your bot stayed on for a full hr but idled to long and even logged out of osrs but bot stayed running id like my 8 cents back lmao
If you DM me your log file so I can investigate what happened then I can refund the session.

Bot works great, thank you for developing it and keeping it running.

Has there been any update on using the spirit flakes? this would make running the bot substantially more profitable, id be open to paying a little more per hour, for a version that supports them.
I actually just recently got my runemate dev environment set up again. I'll be diving in again soon and this can be one of the things I add first :)