Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hi thanks for the great script. Since botting on OSRS was down the script is not working anymore for me.
I`m trying to fish trout/salamon in barbarian village the bot keeps running around between the two fishing spots.
When I click the lure spot the bot cancels it and goes back to running around. When I got a full inv the bot drops the fish.
So for me everything look fine expect the bot doenst find the fisching spot.

In the log the only message I get is:
Attempting to find new fishing spot (For 5miniuts already, and I tried to start multiple times)

Thanks for your time!

Hi thanks for the great script. Since botting on OSRS was down the script is not working anymore for me.
I`m trying to fish trout/salamon in barbarian village the bot keeps running around between the two fishing spots.
When I click the lure spot the bot cancels it and goes back to running around. When I got a full inv the bot drops the fish.

Attempting to find new fishing spot (For 5miniuts already, and I tried to start multiple times)

Thanks for your time!
same happens to me

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Thanks for your time!
The bot "drops the fish" I would LOVE to see you post a gifv of that, in fact, I will send you $5 if you can show me that... considering it's no where in the code to drop the fish (as of yet).

same happens to me
As far as the other issue(s) goes, are you experiencing the same issue as him as far as location goes, or is the bot not fishing at all? And I'm assuming this is OSRS only?

I'll be testing this out briefly when I get home.

I haven't ran the bot today, but it just gets stuck saying that its traveling to fishing location. It never actually fishes.

The bot "drops the fish" I would LOVE to see you post a gifv of that, in fact, I will send you $5 if you can show me that... considering it's no where in the code to drop the fish (as of yet).

As far as the other issue(s) goes, are you experiencing the same issue as him as far as location goes, or is the bot not fishing at all? And I'm assuming this is OSRS only?

I'll be testing this out briefly when I get home.
so it just gets stuck on task, finding new fishing spot. During it, it will run back and forth from the fishing spots.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I haven't ran the bot today, but it just gets stuck saying that its traveling to fishing location. It never actually fishes.

so it just gets stuck on task, finding new fishing spot. During it, it will run back and forth from the fishing spots.
Is this only at Barbarian Village location?

Is this only at Barbarian Village location?
This is the only location I did test at. Did try it on two different computers and got the same problem on both.
Walks to 1 spot then trys to find the fishing spots and goes to the other spot.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
This is the only location I did test at. Did try it on two different computers and got the same problem on both.
Walks to 1 spot then try[ies] to find the fishing spots and goes to the other spot.
I will say that this area is known to have issues. It's even indicated in the bot's Overview page... but regardless, I've been meaning to look into redoing this area due to the inconsistencies/bugs.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
In Catherby while lobster fishing, when you finish an inventory it takes about 15 seconds to start running to the bank. I'm guessing that's to simulate being an afk fisher?
I was under the impression that you're saying the bot doesn't even fish at all?

To answer your question though... The longer you use the bot, the faster it will get. All of my bots use RuneMate Default Web for traversal, which allows the bot to generate unique paths for each player during their session when trying to get from point A to point B. These paths are stored during the session for future use, and therefore the bot will increasingly get smarter in how it should traverse while allowing each user to be unique in their pathing.
These paths do not carry over between sessions, so the first couple of minutes that one of my bots is ran it is building your session's profile.

TLDR, the bot will get faster the longer you use it.

EDIT And also, something worth mentioning is that after your character starts fishing there's a delay created until the next interaction. This is playersensed allowing each player to be unique, but may also cause what you're describing... in which case is intentional.

I was under the impression that you're saying the bot doesn't even fish at all?

To answer your question though... The longer you use the bot, the faster it will get. All of my bots use RuneMate Default Web for traversal, which allows the bot to generate unique paths for each player during their session when trying to get from point A to point B. These paths are stored during the session for future use, and therefore the bot will increasingly get smarter in how it should traverse while allowing each user to be unique in their pathing.
These paths do not carry over between sessions, so the first couple of minutes that one of my bots is ran it is building your session's profile.

TLDR, the bot will get faster the longer you use it.

EDIT And also, something worth mentioning is that after your character starts fishing there's a delay created until the next interaction. This is playersensed allowing each player to be unique, but may also cause what you're describing... in which case is intentional.
Alright, I really appreciate the response! At barbarian village, it doesn't start fishing, but catherby lobsters is working perfect. Best fishing script I've used, hands down (y)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Alright, I really appreciate the response! At barbarian village, it doesn't start fishing, but catherby lobsters is working perfect. Best fishing script I've used, hands down (y)
WELL... I figured out why Barbarian Village is no longer working! Jagex changed the names of the fishing spots......... *facepalm*
So that will be fixed in the next update along with some nice optimizations. :)

WELL... I figured out why Barbarian Village is no longer working! Jagex changed the names of the fishing spots......... *facepalm*
So that will be fixed in the next update along with some nice optimizations. :)
Lol, jagex strikes again. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
He tryed again today but not working. The bot isnt running around like last time but it is just standing close to the fishing spot without fishing. The log message I get is: Attempting to start fishing.
It wasn't in this update, it'll be out this weekend though. I've found where the issue is.

Sorry about that, tt wasn't in this update, it'll be out this weekend though. I've found where the issue is. :D

I am struggling to get this bot to work in osrs. I have put in several dollars attempting to fish at catherby, al kharid, and draynor but none of them worked. Every time I enable the bot, it says its attempting to find a fishing spot, but just runs around the fishing area like a lunatic forever, refusing to fish. Am I doing something wrong? anti ban is enabled with default settings, same thing with break handler. I choose the "location" (ex: Draynor) then the "Fish" (ex: Shrimp/anchovies) and hit start. what am I missing?