Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
If you need an account - let me know, I'll most likely quest my "main" to menaphos even though it's worse than the IM in the near future

Actually just realising it's my fault for not having bait (aqua perk) - so that toggle would fix it
Wait, so everything works fine if you have bait in your inventory, everything works fine at Menaphos? Both locations?

Wait, so everything works fine if you have bait in your inventory, everything works fine at Menaphos? Both locations?
I haven't tested myself but it appears others have - If we have a "Don't check for bait" option it'll most likely work perfectly - I'm back on night shift tomorrow night so i'll have a play with it then.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I haven't tested myself but it appears others have - If we have a "Don't check for bait" option it'll most likely work perfectly - I'm back on night shift tomorrow night so i'll have a play with it then.
Okay, I'll have time to implement that tomorrow but I won't be able to test it personally. So after the push, would you be able to try out the lite version?

Certainly can

Okay, I'll have time to implement that tomorrow but I won't be able to test it personally. So after the push, would you be able to try out the lite version?

At work for the next ~12hrs, but I have access to my pc through teamviewer so no reason I won't be able to test it as soon as it's pushed - Will i get an update on this thread when it pushes?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Certainly can

At work for the next ~12hrs, but I have access to my pc through teamviewer so no reason I won't be able to test it as soon as it's pushed - Will i get an update on this thread when it pushes?
Yea you should get an update. Pushed can sometimes take a day or two though :/

Yea you should get an update. Pushed can sometimes take a day or two though :/
All good - I got the next 3 nights or so that i'll be around to test it anyway

Quick update - I did try it out WITH bait at ports in Menaphos with no drama's - So i'd honestly say it should be right with a skip bait check button.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Quick update - I did try it out WITH bait at ports in Menaphos with no drama's - So i'd honestly say it should be right with a skip bait check button.
Awesome dude! Well the update should be out any moment now lol

Thanks for your help!

Awesome dude! Well the update should be out any moment now lol

Thanks for your help!
I gotta learn to use LITE to test XD - Pre-update, I tried using it w/ bait on the ironman that has bank chests unlocked - No such joy sadly. If you want to test w/ my account in ~12hrs from this post, i'll send u my discord and we can sort something out.

The success I had earlier was with the deposit box rather than the bank chest.

Was trying to use Apexfisher pro at fishing guild in rs3. it kept crashing and every time I tried to boot it up it would consume my credits. Would appreciate some help on this thanks.

idk why but the lite version is working perfectly fine weird..

it keeps giving me the error that I'm not allowed to access apexfisherpro

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 03-03 08-57-27 - ApexFisher LITE.txt
    16.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 03-03 10-43-52 - ApexFisher PRO.txt
    869 bytes · Views: 2
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Was trying to use Apexfisher pro at fishing guild in rs3. it kept crashing and every time I tried to boot it up it would consume my credits. Would appreciate some help on this thanks.

idk why but the lite version is working perfectly fine weird..

it keeps giving me the error that I'm not allowed to access apexfisherpro
It's not you... it's a glitch that happens on the bot store every now and then. Thanks for bringing it to my attention! @Cloud @Arbiter

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Not sure about the compensation policy would I be refunded some amount back?
Thanks
Sure thing, just send me a screenshot of your transactions log from that day and I can refund you :)