Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher LITE

Hello I am fishing in lumbridge and I am fishing trout/salmon. It is currently stuck at the bank it wont open the bank.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hello I am fishing in lumbridge and I am fishing trout/salmon. It is currently stuck at the bank it wont open the bank.
Just got back from Panama City and I'll be looking into my bots later tonight. I'll try to reproduce this bug and find a fix. Thanks for reporting it :)

FRD7w6G.jpg

It clicks on the banker instead of the bank booth and gets stuck, other bot is running fine though

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
FRD7w6G.jpg

It clicks on the banker instead of the bank booth and gets stuck, other bot is running fine though
I'll try to reproduce this bug tonight, thanks for the photo (they help a lot). In the mean-time, the best I can recommend is to go into settings in OSRS and zoom out the camera.

I'll try to reproduce this bug tonight, thanks for the photo (they help a lot). In the mean-time, the best I can recommend is to go into settings in OSRS and zoom out the camera.

I don't think it is your side, there is a banker on the other side of the wall it keeps clicking on. Happened on a Maxi script too. I commented on the post in Client support

Been running this thing at catherby for lobsters for nearly an hour now. Seems to work really well! Can't wait until i get higher leveled so I can start making a bit of money off it! Thinking about leaving it overnight to see what happens

EDIT:
Ran all night, 10:34 at solid xp/hr. This thing is amazing

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated SudoFisher with a new update entry:

SudoFisher v2.2.2 Released!

SudoFisher updated to v2.2.2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Been running this thing at catherby for lobsters for nearly an hour now. Seems to work really well! Can't wait until i get higher leveled so I can start making a bit of money off it! Thinking about leaving it overnight to see what happens

EDIT:
Ran all night, 10:34 at solid xp/hr. This thing is amazing
Glad to see some positive feedback :) Thanks man!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
hello why wont it powerdrop fish it walks to lumbridge bank then does nothing :D
Can you post your settings? OSRS or RS3? What are you fishing? What options do you have selected in the bot's GUI?

If you can provide enough information for me to reproduce it on my end, I will be able to fix it :)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
@proxi does it support barbarian outpost action bar fishing?
Sorry it does not support that. If you give some references (where you bank, where barbarian outpost is in the game) and the general task that you're wanting, I can look into adding it in as a location.

I don't actually play the game, so I'm not too familiar with locations and whatnot xD

Sorry it does not support that. If you give some references (where you bank, where barbarian outpost is in the game) and the general task that you're wanting, I can look into adding it in as a location.

I don't actually play the game, so I'm not too familiar with locations and whatnot xD

Ah ok , barbarian outpost is at the baxtorian falls, it can be easily accessed with the games necklace teleport.

Hey, could you possibly add the location barbarian village to it with banking? I love the anti ban on this bot and would love to use it in barbarian village where most bots get banned.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hey, could you possibly add the location barbarian village to it with banking? I love the anti ban on this bot and would love to use it in barbarian village where most bots get banned.
Where would you like to bank?

Fishing at lumbridge for trout and salmon. I've not touched the settings, simply left them as they are by default. Loving the antiban, but I'm having the same issue at the lumbridge location as the rest of them. The bot gets stuck in the middle of the road next to the bank chest, but won't actually use it.
jAzEN
Other than that it works perfectly!