Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher LITE

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
How long will it take to be reviewed now?
is there any way to go back to 2.2.4 untill then?
Sorry, reverting back is out of my control :/ and the length of the review process is also something out of my control.

Also, this update isn't guaranteed to work either :( sadly the crash issue only occurs if you start the bot from the bot store. So hopefully this update will fix the issue, we'll have to wait and see.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Still instantly crashes upon launching.
Yeah i had the same, just reporting in.
@illuminatibless @watertao876 @Bonaya

Just fyi guys, I found the issue. It was something as stupid as a capital letter... "Sudo" instead of "sudo" in my resource references.

The current version of SudoDivination on the bot store is functional though :)

Anyways, the fix has been pushed and should be approved soon! Thanks for your patience and reports!

@illuminatibless @watertao876 @Bonaya

Just fyi guys, I found the issue. It was something as stupid as a capital letter... "Sudo" instead of "sudo" in my resource references.

The current version of SudoDivination on the bot store is functional though :)

Anyways, the fix has been pushed and should be approved soon! Thanks for your patience and reports!
Thanks for your great work as always! Appreciate it.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
m having trouble loading it. It is saying unusable because of EOFexception
Welcome to the forums! I feel honored to have your first post :)

The issue has been isolated and resolved, the fix has been pushed for approval in the bot store. So when you see the version # of the bot change to v3.0.2, you should be able to run it :)

Welcome to the forums! I feel honored to have your first post :)

The issue has been isolated and resolved, the fix has been pushed for approval in the bot store. So when you see the version # of the bot change to v3.0.2, you should be able to run it :)

Thank you and No problem! I appreciate the fast reponse. I have heard good things about this bot.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Thank you and No problem! I appreciate the fast reponse. I have heard good things about this bot.
Lol that's crazy to me someone mentioned my bot in a conversation xD

If you're interested, I'll be working on a cooker and fletcher here soon.

Proxi you're the best, thanks again for such a fast response time! Also Sudofisher is by far the best fishing bot out there, some really good quality work.