Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexDivination PRO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
this bot seems great i've been using your crabber suicide botting to 99 str just to test fagex. idk how much time it would take up, but as a suggestion perhaps include/add cache support. those things are amazing for exp and can be done at any location.
It does support cache :/ lol

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Count it as a removed comment since you never responded in 10+ days so no loger needed. I found another way...
If you're referencing the runemate update that broke the bot... If it's not apparent to you, I obviously have no control over RuneMate updates

@proxi love the Seren spirit addition, v nice! no HSR yet unfortunately... excellent bot, to be expected from apex bots.
heads up guys, with this update maybe (dunno) seems that you have to select enhanced exp and exp option together, otherwise the memories don't convert without the energy present in inv or familiar, and there isn't any dialogue in chatbox to indicate as such.
SUGGESTION: could you add support for summoning muspah and light creature familiar, for us high lvl noobs, if possible? (the bot functions fine with them summoned, its just renewal)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
@proxi love the Seren spirit addition, v nice! no HSR yet unfortunately... excellent bot, to be expected from apex bots.
heads up guys, with this update maybe (dunno) seems that you have to select enhanced exp and exp option together, otherwise the memories don't convert without the energy present in inv or familiar, and there isn't any dialogue in chatbox to indicate as such.
SUGGESTION: could you add support for summoning muspah and light creature familiar, for us high lvl noobs, if possible? (the bot functions fine with them summoned, its just renewal)
@Eviriany you want to babystep me through this later? xD

And thanks for the nice words @jimmytut! It's working as intended?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Last edited:
Hey @proxi, there are some issues with the bot not detecting the rift after getting a full inventory. I'd have to manually rotate the camera for it to find it. Do you know how I can fix this?

It's stuck on "Travelling to rift"

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hey @proxi, there are some issues with the bot not detecting the rift after getting a full inventory. I'd have to manually rotate the camera for it to find it. Do you know how I can fix this?

It's stuck on "Travelling to rift"
What location are you experiencing this at? I'll have to test it on my end and see why it'd be doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.