Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexDivination PRO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bot works well, but it seems to find a new wisp very slowly after finishing one off. Any recommendations for me to fix this?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
The bot works well, but it seems to find a new wisp very slowly after finishing one off. Any recommendations for me to fix this?
It shouldn't be a crazy delay, never longer than 5 seconds right? It is a part of the humanization delay. I had found that typically, real players would not always immediately interact with a new wisp as soon as their current one disappeared. So in short, the current implementation is intentional.

However, if desired I could add an option to the GUI for this delay to be shortened or skipped. Thoughts @Eviriany ?

Potentially a good option; Again, A trade off of botlike vs humanism realistically that if you allow the user to select they can't blame you for ;)

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
at nul.IiIiiIiiiiiii.IiIiIiiiiIIIi(igc:209)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.GameObjects.getLoaded(trc:50)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.GameObjects.getLoaded(trc:91)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.GameObjectQueryBuilder.IiIiIiiiiIIIi(bvc:97)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.IiIiIiiiiIIIi(imc:203)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(imc:108)
at author.IIiIiiIiII.long(jb:65)
at author.iIiiIiiiiI.failureTask(aa:10)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(iic:6)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(eic:142)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(ylc:449)
at nul.IiiIIIiiIiiiI.run(bcd:53)

Bot crashed twice now both within 13mins. Can i request a refund please.

Im doing Incan converting to energy, It gets filled invent then just crashes. Humaniser only set to mouse over random players

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
at nul.IiIiiIiiiiiii.IiIiIiiiiIIIi(igc:209)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.GameObjects.getLoaded(trc:50)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.region.GameObjects.getLoaded(trc:91)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.GameObjectQueryBuilder.IiIiIiiiiIIIi(bvc:97)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.IiIiIiiiiIIIi(imc:203)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(imc:108)
at author.IIiIiiIiII.long(jb:65)
at author.iIiiIiiiiI.failureTask(aa:10)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(iic:6)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(eic:142)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(ylc:449)
at nul.IiiIIIiiIiiiI.run(bcd:53)

Bot crashed twice now both within 13mins. Can i request a refund please.

Im doing Incan converting to energy, It gets filled invent then just crashes. Humaniser only set to mouse over random players
Thanks for reporting. RuneMate update from yesterday broke the bot. Should be working now if you restart your client.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Thank you and also for the refund, if you see, i lost about 5-6 times trying it as it kept crashing.. :(
Just pm me a screenshot of your transactions page and a zip of your log files and I can send you a refund :)

Works great. Just mouse movement a bit wanky, misses lots of times wisp.

xhy7M0O.png

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexDivination PRO with a new update entry:

ApexDivination PRO v3.3.0 Released!

ApexDivination PRO updated to v3.3.0.
  • Complete optimization overhaul of bot logic. (Seriously, a Lot better performance.)
  • Added new Progressive mode. This allows the bot to automatically move to new locations when the appropriate level is met.
    • The bot will also bank items between moving locations.
    • Note that this feature excludes locations that are not a part of the RuneMate traversal web. These locations are ELDER, RADIANT, and LUMINOUS wisp/spring. You can still bot at these locations using the "Normal" playstyle mode.
  • The bot now detects the player's selected rift conversion type programmatically and will set it based on settings if it differs.
  • Added "Time to Level", "Time Until Next Break", "Time Until Break Complete" information to GUI.
  • Dropping logs (if chopped from a misclick) will now utilize the action bar if the log is found on the action bar.
  • Improved interaction logic for wisps, springs, and rifts.
  • Added Quality of Life improvements.
    • Wisps nearby are automatically selected in the GUI.
    • The conversion type currently being used by your player in the game is now automatically selected in the GUI.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
The bot harvests Gleaming wisps fine, but can't use the Energy Rift by shilo village, for me.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
The bot harvests Gleaming wisps fine, but can't use the Energy Rift by shilo village, for me.
RuneMate is having issues with RS3 at the moment. If you'd like live updates you can see them unfolding in Slack.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexDivination PRO with a new update entry:

ApexDivination PRO v3.3.1 Released!

ApexDivination PRO updated to v3.3.1.
  • Made additional improvements to logic.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing the bot to occasionally start gathering from a wisp too early when the bot was in the action of depositing energy into the rift.
  • QOL improvement made; Bot GUI will now select automatically select the conversion type that the player has configured in the game on start-up.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Used this bot on my skiller and main during part of DXP weekend and it worked great at luminous energy.

Thanks.

EDIT: With this new update, it's not showing me the exp/hr or anything of that nature.

https://gyazo.com/8ba741ba3fab60775138ea9bc55fd418.png
Thanks for letting me know about the GUI issue, had to restructure a large majority of the GUI in the past update to fix a memory issue. I'll see what I can do :)

In the meantime, the actual bot logic is still working just fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.