Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexDivination PRO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
@Lustrous springs, at times it runs towards the ghouls and starts fighting them.
That's.... not good lol

Do you have a log file where this happened? If not I'll see if I can reproduce this on my end xD

That's.... not good lol

Do you have a log file where this happened? If not I'll see if I can reproduce this on my end xD

I don't sorry. But just start the bot in Canifis by the wisps and at times it'll wander off. I just found him in Varrock for some reason, all the way from Canifis xd

this would be fucking amazing if it even fucking loaded. it starts and takes my money but then just sits there and doesn't load to options. you're welcome for the $0.24.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
this would be fucking amazing if it even fucking loaded. it starts and takes my money but then just sits there and doesn't load to options. you're welcome for the $0.24.
Instead of acting like a total and complete twat over a freaking quarter, why not just report the issue and request a refund.

The issue has already been identified, fixed, and pushed, waiting for approval to be on the Bot Store.

Instead of acting like a total and complete twat over a freaking quarter, why not just report the issue and request a refund.

The issue has already been identified, fixed, and pushed, waiting for approval to be on the Bot Store.
I apologize for my response. I was pissed off before the bot bugged so I became impatient. I do not know how to go about requesting a refund or that is was even a thing.

Awesome bot, working really well for me so far - one issue I found is that if you have 30 chronicles (between bank and inventory) and another spawns, the bot keeps clicking the chronicle. Easily fixed by disabling the chronicle option though, just wanted to let you know.

Worked perfectly when I initially used it on pale wisps, moved on to bright wisps and suddenly it bugged out. I selected it to harvest bright wisps, and convert to energy (while obviously standing at the bright wisp colony). Once I started it, all it did was opening the configure menu over and over and over. It didn't even try to convert or harvest anything, it just repeatedly opened the configure menu. Pretty sure this is a bug, otherwise not sure what I really did wrong here.
Task log:
task log.png

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Worked perfectly when I initially used it on pale wisps, moved on to bright wisps and suddenly it bugged out. I selected it to harvest bright wisps, and convert to energy (while obviously standing at the bright wisp colony). Once I started it, all it did was opening the configure menu over and over and over. It didn't even try to convert or harvest anything, it just repeatedly opened the configure menu. Pretty sure this is a bug, otherwise not sure what I really did wrong here.
Task log:
View attachment 6350
Do you have your log file you can send for this session? You can find it in C:\Users\<YourUsername>\RuneMate\logs

Do you have your log file you can send for this session? You can find it in C:\Users\<YourUsername>\RuneMate\logs
I think these are what you're looking for, I'm pretty new to this though so I'm not sure. I restarted several times thinking it was a rare malfunction or something but to no avail, results were the same.

Attachments

• 20180716135808_ApexDivination PRO.txt
    11.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 20180716140258_ApexDivination PRO.txt
    641 bytes · Views: 0
  • 20180716140338_ApexDivination PRO.txt
    20.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20180716140913_ApexDivination PRO.txt
    42.3 KB · Views: 1
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I think these are what you're looking for, I'm pretty new to this though so I'm not sure. I restarted several times thinking it was a rare malfunction or something but to no avail, results were the same.
Thanks! I'll try to reproduce this on my end and see what I can come up with.

I've refunded you the time :)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexDivination PRO with a new update entry:

ApexDivination PRO v3.2.3 Released!
  • Updated to work with the new RS3 interface update.
    • T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶A̶r̶r̶a̶y̶O̶u̶t̶O̶f̶B̶o̶u̶n̶d̶E̶x̶c̶e̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶-̶u̶p̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶.̶ ̶T̶o̶ ̶a̶v̶o̶i̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶e̶m̶p̶o̶r̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶,̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶"̶C̶o̶n̶f̶i̶g̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶R̶i̶f̶t̶"̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶u̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶.̶
    • Fixed bug mentioned above in a silent update.
  • Fixed a NPE.
  • Added support for the Divine-o-matic vacuum animation.
ApexDivination PRO updated to v3.2.3.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Found the issue. The current version on the bot store has the fix implemented, however it introduced a new bug. If you start the bot with the configure interface opened, the bot should work fine, otherwise the bot is likely to throw an exception.

The fix for this has been pushed to the queue as a silent update, I'll post here when the fix has gone through. For the time being, use the workaround posted above.

The bot received a silent update. Everything should be working fine now.

proxi updated ApexDivination PRO with a new update entry:

ApexDivination PRO v3.2.3 Released!
  • Updated to work with the new RS3 interface update.
    • T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶A̶r̶r̶a̶y̶O̶u̶t̶O̶f̶B̶o̶u̶n̶d̶E̶x̶c̶e̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶-̶u̶p̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶.̶ ̶T̶o̶ ̶a̶v̶o̶i̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶e̶m̶p̶o̶r̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶,̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶"̶C̶o̶n̶f̶i̶g̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶R̶i̶f̶t̶"̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶u̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶.̶
    • Fixed bug mentioned above in a silent update.
  • Fixed a NPE.
  • Added support for the Divine-o-matic vacuum animation.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Found the issue. The current version on the bot store has the fix implemented, however it introduced a new bug. If you start the bot with the configure interface opened, the bot should work fine, otherwise the bot is likely to throw an exception.

The fix for this has been pushed to the queue as a silent update, I'll post here when the fix has gone through. For the time being, use the workaround posted above.

The bot received a silent update. Everything should be working fine now.
Can confirm, works again for me.

flg

does this bot support divine-o-matic, such as withdrawing charges from the vacuum and adding more?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
does this bot support divine-o-matic, such as withdrawing charges from the vacuum and adding more?
I've never used the divine-o-matic. Can you detail to me exactly what would be done for this feature?

flg

I've never used the divine-o-matic. Can you detail to me exactly what would be done for this feature?
You buy empty divine charges from the G.E. and deposit them (100 at a time) into the divine-o-matic and as you siphon it fills the charges. Once all 100 are full you withdraw from the divine-o-matic and deposit 100 more. It yields around 3.5m - 4m GP/Hr.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey, Imgur. Could you refund me for the last 4+ runs as it just crashed and did not work?

EDIT: The next day there was some runemate update and then the script worked. But still I need refund for the 4 times it did not work.

Last edited:
this bot seems great i've been using your crabber suicide botting to 99 str just to test fagex. idk how much time it would take up, but as a suggestion perhaps include/add cache support. those things are amazing for exp and can be done at any location.

Status
Not open for further replies.