Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

I love the scripting, my only concern is the food&eating. The script says "health tolerance exceeded, eating food.." and then never eats.
Am I missing something here? I've tried messing around in the settings

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I love the scripting, my only concern is the food&eating. The script says "health tolerance exceeded, eating food.." and then never eats.
Am I missing something here? I've tried messing around in the settings
What food are you eating? Do you have a log file you can provide?

@proxi the bot is working fine, however the stats tab for me is still showing nothing. Can you try starting the bot disabling break handler before clicking start on the crabber tab? And give me feedback on how the bot is doing your end?

c04c50a15379f91a23386e566180a5fd.png

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
@proxi the bot is working fine, however the stats tab for me is still showing nothing. Can you try starting the bot disabling break handler before clicking start on the crabber tab? And give me feedback on how the bot is doing your end?

c04c50a15379f91a23386e566180a5fd.png
Thanks for letting me know. I'm aware of the issue and it'll be fixed soon. I had to temporarily disable the live stats due to a RuneMate update causing a memory leak with the way I had the GUI being handled in the background. In the meantime the bot logic should perform like normal.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
This thing just runs around endlessly...
Please read the overview. There are instructions to how to use the bot properly.

Additionally, you can attach your log file and I can probably point out what is wrong.

Keeps getting stuck in Ammonite crabs, triggering a failsafe. Logs attached.

Attachments

• ApexCrabber PRO 8-12 11-43-25.log
    467.9 KB · Views: 2
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Can this be used anywhere on fossil island? Or just the spot in Overview?
I'm actually working on redoing the Fossil Island location, is there any other location on the island you'd like supported?

To answer your question though, currently the Overview shows all the supported locations in the highlighted areas.

Thanks --- Im just having problems with the pathing and how long it takes to reset aggro at the ammonite crabs with the supported location at fossil island. Will update review once it's fixed. Other than that great bot!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Can you add in support for multiple potions? And is there an eta on the tracking exp?
I'm working with cloud on the XP issue. It's something to do with the Bot Store's obfuscator, everything works fine locally.

What multiple potions do you have in mind?