Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Haven't tested yet but does the bot recognise that the bank has been moved for the Crab Claw cave section? i was there earlier and was like wtf happened here. i think they moved the bank purely because of the bots.
I was just notified about the game rework in that area. I will be retesting everything soon to verify things still work properly.
But to answer your question, I'm not 100% sure if it still works properly. If you end up testing it, please let me know :)

I was just notified about the game rework in that area. I will be retesting everything soon to verify things still work properly.
But to answer your question, I'm not 100% sure if it still works properly. If you end up testing it, please let me know :)

Tested! crashes where the bank use to be :(

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Tested! crashes where the bank use to be :(
I just tested at the bank and everything worked just fine. Is this consistently happening to you? If so, can you provide a log?

just installed, it kept shutting off. restarting every 5 mins. everytime i restarted, it takes away $0.10... idk why it keeps restarting but an hour hasnt passed by and its taking credit from the wallet. not happy about it,

hey apex, crabber seems to keep running to bank and standing there. i set coordinates then start but he runs to bank to refill empty inventory when the inventory is full. tried multiple times to restart and fix but have no luck. help me out, not sure what to do. seems like when the bank option is clicked, it goes to bank only and now it stops bot. also, it removed $.60 in half hour when it wasnt working. logged out due to inactivity

Attachments

• ApexCrabber PRO 5-30 8-11-47.log
    14.6 KB · Views: 1
  • ApexCrabber PRO 5-30 8-05-21.log
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Alpha Fighter 5-30 8-07-44.log
    485 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:
hey apex, crabber seems to keep running to bank and standing there. i set coordinates then start but he runs to bank to refill empty inventory when the inventory is full. tried multiple times to restart and fix but have no luck. help me out, not sure what to do. seems like when the bank option is clicked, it goes to bank only and now it stops bot. also, it removed $.60 in half hour when it wasnt working. logged out due to inactivity
Same thing happens to me after update, was working fine yesterday. Only way i can get it to work is if i turn off banking, which isnt that do-able on a 1 defence pure.

EDIT: I've come to realize that it doesn't work at all, doesn't heal and doesn't run off screen to reset crabs.

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Same thing happens to me after update, was working fine yesterday. Only way i can get it to work is if i turn off banking, which isnt that do-able on a 1 defence pure.

EDIT: I've come to realize that it doesn't work at all, doesn't heal and doesn't run off screen to reset crabs.
There was an OSRS update today. Are you still having issues? (You can use the Lite version of the bot to test)

There was an OSRS update today. Are you still having issues? (You can use the Lite version of the bot to test)
i will test it tonight and get back to you. i figured the update had something to do with it, as it was fine before that. if you can also fix the credit issue also, idk why but it drops hours worth of credit in 15-30 mins

Unfortunately bot gets stuck on rock crabs after banking if botting on a character without lvl 54 agility to be able to cross the river. Pathing for running around is non existant which is a bummer.
gnRyiyd.png

gnRyiyd

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Unfortunately bot gets stuck on rock crabs after banking if botting on a character without lvl 54 agility to be able to cross the river. Pathing for running around is non existant which is a bummer.
gnRyiyd.png

gnRyiyd
The bot solely relies on RuneMate's Web pathing to and from the fremennik location. The best this to do is to notify @Cloud

i set the timer for 115 minutes, but it ran 2 hours 27 sec and still charge me 3 hours, hope i can get 10c back.

just wish banking worked correctly for fremmy :/

edit: bot has crashed around 3 times today...

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
i set the timer for 115 minutes, but it ran 2 hours 27 sec and still charge me 3 hours, hope i can get 10c back.
Do you have your log file that you can provide to show this?
just wish banking worked correctly for fremmy :/

edit: bot has crashed around 3 times today...
Telling me the bot crashed without any information or a log file does not help either of us. If you'd like me to investigate an issue, please provide your log file and sufficient information to allow me to reproduce the issue.

Additionally, the Frem location uses RuneMate's web walking to traverse to/from the bank. I'd highly suggest botting Sand Crabs.

Do you have your log file that you can provide to show this?

Telling me the bot crashed without any information or a log file does not help either of us. If you'd like me to investigate an issue, please provide your log file and sufficient information to allow me to reproduce the issue.

Additionally, the Frem location uses RuneMate's web walking to traverse to/from the bank. I'd highly suggest botting Sand Crabs.

I appreciate the suggestion, i'll try sand crabs.. and heres a screenshot of the problem i've been getting a lot.

Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 3.00.39 PM.png

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I appreciate the suggestion, i'll try sand crabs.. and heres a screenshot of the problem i've been getting a lot.

View attachment 8555
Your log file can be found at C:\Users\<YourUsername>\RuneMate\logs and search for the corresponding ApexCrabber log that has the crash in it.

I give a negative review when using this in fremennick it's absolutely terrible

Yo not to mention I didn't even use this stupid script for more than 30 minutes and it charged me 30 cents, seems legit.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I give a negative review when using this in fremennick it's absolutely terrible

Yo not to mention I didn't even use this stupid script for more than 30 minutes and it charged me 30 cents, seems legit.
The odd considering I bot there last night on one of my accounts. What playstyle were you using and what exactly is the issue? All you mentioned is that it's 'terrible' but gave no inclusion of your reason for your claim.

Additionally, bot authors do not control when or how you're charged here at RuneMate. If you're unfamiliar with RuneMate's pay structure, I'd suggest you educate yourself here (under When am I charged when using a Premium bot?).

The odd considering I bot there last night on one of my accounts. What playstyle were you using and what exactly is the issue? All you mentioned is that it's 'terrible' but gave no inclusion of your reason for your claim.

Additionally, bot authors do not control when or how you're charged here at RuneMate. If you're unfamiliar with RuneMate's pay structure, I'd suggest you educate yourself here (under When am I charged when using a Premium bot?).
i'm very familiar with their pay structure as ive been botting here for almost a year and haven't encountered this with any other scripts, it looks like someone else had a similar issue so it's known. I used both play styles, active and standing still. When using standing still my character sat there while the NPC kept attacking, "My coordinates are not the issue" after ten minutes of this I selected active and it ran to multiple spots and wouldn't attack and then ran towards the spears and tried attacking the other rock crabs across and got stuck. IMO I was saying that it was terrible, you've gotten this message in regards to your script from multiple people I don't know why you're acting like this is new?

ye you've got multiple people saying that this script has over charged them when it wasn't even working lol... seems like you've got some work to do? I think that would be the right thing to do so no other customers lose their credits for no reason.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
i'm very familiar with their pay structure as ive been botting here for almost a year and haven't encountered this with any other scripts, it looks like someone else had a similar issue so it's known. I used both play styles, active and standing still. When using standing still my character sat there while the NPC kept attacking, "My coordinates are not the issue" after ten minutes of this I selected active and it ran to multiple spots and wouldn't attack and then ran towards the spears and tried attacking the other rock crabs across and got stuck. IMO I was saying that it was terrible, you've gotten this message in regards to your script from multiple people I don't know why you're acting like this is new?

ye you've got multiple people saying that this script has over charged them when it wasn't even working lol... seems like you've got some work to do? I think that would be the right thing to do so no other customers lose their credits for no reason.
What do you not understand when I say "Bot authors have NO control over how or when your hour is charged." There is no work for me to do in that regard. Users that are being 'overcharged' is specifically due to them start/stopping the bot.

As for your bug report, can you please provide your log file so I can properly reproduce the issue?