Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

Hey dude,

Great script, been using it and trying to get 70/70/70 in my stats using ApexCrabber - definitely priced fairly for what it does.
Was wondering if you can add the non super variant of the potions of like Str/Att/Def (been training herblore so I have a lot of extra pots lol)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hey dude,

Great script, been using it and trying to get 70/70/70 in my stats using ApexCrabber - definitely priced fairly for what it does.
Was wondering if you can add the non super variant of the potions of like Str/Att/Def (been training herblore so I have a lot of extra pots lol)
Shouldn't be difficult. I'll have that added in for the next update :)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Last edited:
Proxi, its a great script i've been using it all day. One down side, it does often end me up at deaths world lol, usually when I first go there from a bank....

secondly, I'm paying for the script so why is the banking and potion feature not available to click? Is this something you've done or is there a bug?

Cheers

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Proxi, its a great script i've been using it all day. One down side, it does often end me up at deaths world lol, usually when I first go there from a bank....

secondly, I'm paying for the script so why is the banking and potion feature not available to click? Is this something you've done or is there a bug?

Cheers
Hey Adam, the bot details and features are listed in the overview page. The Banking/Potion features are disabled for the rock crab area simply due to the lack of a nearby bank.

However, what do you mean by death world?

I got temp banned for using this script. An idea what might of done it? it had only been running about 3 hours. All antiban options were selected as well

edit: i used two other kind of bots earlier so it might of been one of those.

The bot works perfectly at sand crabs though :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the bot, works good. Only when the account is out of food and has a low health it stands still for a while doing nothing (antiban log tells me: hovering over object: null). Bit of waste of money when it just stands still at that time. But after getting food from bank manually the bot continued with walking to the area.

Area: rock crab (fremmenik)

Hey Adam, the bot details and features are listed in the overview page. The Banking/Potion features are disabled for the rock crab area simply due to the lack of a nearby bank.

However, what do you mean by death world?
Could you add the area in Seers for banking? It is a long walk but better than nothing :)

Bot is quite good, but it has quite some issues also.
Sometimes I do not trust the bot and just keep watching what it does, when it's crowded it just keeps running from the one side to the other without attacking any crabs whatsoever. Some moments the bot is attacking some crabs and they are aggresive but it says crabs are unaggressive, running to refresh area.

Could you look into those since it's P2U as well?

Location is at Zeah Shore by the way.

@proxi any chance you could look into this banking issue? The bot works break, other than when it needs to bank, it just runs to bank and stays at this spot doing nothing ,just stuck there

dZ7AbYr.png

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
@proxi any chance you could look into this banking issue? The bot works break, other than when it needs to bank, it just runs to bank and stays at this spot doing nothing ,just stuck there

dZ7AbYr.png

It looks like the bank is slightly out of view. Did you try turning the camera manually and seeing if the bot resumed?

If so, I need to tweak a value xD

Bot is quite good, but it has quite some issues also.
Sometimes I do not trust the bot and just keep watching what it does, when it's crowded it just keeps running from the one side to the other without attacking any crabs whatsoever. Some moments the bot is attacking some crabs and they are aggresive but it says crabs are unaggressive, running to refresh area.

Could you look into those since it's P2U as well?

Location is at Zeah Shore by the way.
I would recommend using the standstill playstyle :)

Thanks for the bot, works good. Only when the account is out of food and has a low health it stands still for a while doing nothing (antiban log tells me: hovering over object: null). Bit of waste of money when it just stands still at that time. But after getting food from bank manually the bot continued with walking to the area.

Area: rock crab (fremmenik)

Could you add the area in Seers for banking? It is a long walk but better than nothing :)
The 'problem' per se is it'd be a super long walk. Is that desired by users? There's a ton of advantages for just going to sand crabs over rock crabs.

And as for the food, you ran out of food and it wasn't banking? What food as it do you recall?

It looks like the bank is slightly out of view. Did you try turning the camera manually and seeing if the bot resumed?

If so, I need to tweak a value xD

I have not tried turning the camera manually, but I do believe it would of worked, but this is a bot, and I shouldn't be turning cameras manually, so if possible, please fix this issue asap
@proxi

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I have not tried turning the camera manually, but I do believe it would of worked, but this is a bot, and I shouldn't be turning cameras manually, so if possible, please fix this issue asap
@proxi
You want to reiterate that again? Maybe the 'bot author' is unaware that his creation is a 'bot'.

I simply asked you a question for confirmation and possible troubleshooting. I have not once ran into this issue personally and I have well over 1000+ hours on my own bot so the feedback would have been nice. But by all means, excuse my request... I was unaware I made a bot.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexCrabber PRO with a new update entry:

ApexCrabber PRO v1.2.1 Released!

ApexCrabber PRO updated to v1.2.1.
  • Added ability to perform a Special Attack, user must enable this in the GUI.
  • Fixed bug where the bot would not withdraw normal 'Attack' and 'Strength' potions from the bank on refill.
  • Fixed bug that was causing the bot to stop when out of potions if the 'Stop if out of potions' checkbox was unchecked, and vice versa
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
hey i used your bot 6 times when it didnt work could i get a refund please.

Attachments

• 03-01 17-12-10 - ApexCrabber PRO.txt
    772 bytes · Views: 0
  • 03-01 17-12-23 - ApexCrabber PRO.txt
    772 bytes · Views: 1
  • 03-01 17-13-09 - ApexCrabber PRO.txt
  • 03-01 17-13-43 - ApexCrabber PRO.txt
  • 03-01 22-20-15 - ApexCrabber PRO.txt
  • 03-01 22-20-51 - ApexCrabber PRO.txt
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
hey i used your bot 6 times when it didnt work could i get a refund please.
Any details on what is going on to have this occur? Have you tried restarting your RuneMate client? Does the Lite version of the bot on the botstore work?

Was working fine on everything, was doing 10 hour proggies on Fremmy rock crabs for the past 2 days. Now its throwing an error immediately when I try to run the script. Also eating $0.08 every time I try. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling Runemate, deleting and adding the script, deleting and adding profile. Restarting, deleting all left behind Runemate folders but nothing has worked yet. Let me know what ya think, Thanks! I also tried the Lite version and it works fine.

Here is the error log.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\sam_g\RuneMate\logs\03-15 16-12-29 - ApexCrabber PRO.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.float()V from class robot.iiiIIiiiIi
at robot.iiiIIiiiIi.failureTask(kb:45)
at robot.IIIIIiIIIi.failureTask(bb:81)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(cdc:72)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(iyb:160)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(scc:8169)
at nul.IIIIIIiiiIiiI.run(inc:111)

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Was working fine on everything, was doing 10 hour proggies on Fremmy rock crabs for the past 2 days. Now its throwing an error immediately when I try to run the script. Also eating $0.08 every time I try. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling Runemate, deleting and adding the script, deleting and adding profile. Restarting, deleting all left behind Runemate folders but nothing has worked yet. Let me know what ya think, Thanks! I also tried the Lite version and it works fine.

Here is the error log.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\sam_g\RuneMate\logs\03-15 16-12-29 - ApexCrabber PRO.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.float()V from class robot.iiiIIiiiIi
at robot.iiiIIiiiIi.failureTask(kb:45)
at robot.IIIIIiIIIi.failureTask(bb:81)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(cdc:72)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(iyb:160)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(scc:8169)
at nul.IIIIIIiiiIiiI.run(inc:111)
It's a glitch with the RuneMate bot store that happens every now and then. I've already gotten in touch with some of the admins to get this resolved. I'll update this post when it's operational again.

Any chance you can add in charm picking up and banking? For some reason its not allowing me the option to enable banking and there's no option to pick up charms. (Fremmnik area)

Works great for me. 1-70 str, 1-70 atk. 3 hours on weekdays, 5+ on weekends. Crab Island, standstill, break handler. Took off right click random npcs and objects because not going to right click trees and other crabs obviously...no world hop because sketch and break handler every 2-3 hours for 10-20min.

Have noticed, it started picking up random trash sometime. Like coal/shells. Not sure if intentional but looks like misclicks so fuck it.

Last edited: