Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

What error? Also, why keep trying to start the premium version if you're having issues? Troubleshoot with the Lite version.

Just used the bot in standstill mode at zeah shore and everything is working perfectly fine....
What error? Also, why keep trying to start the premium version if you're having issues? Troubleshoot with the Lite version.

Just used the bot in standstill mode at zeah shore and everything is working perfectly fine....
maybe its because i was doing pro, spot hop, on the island?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
That's strange... I'll resubmit the bot to the SVN, maybe that'll fix it? I'm not having any issues whatsoever locally.

I guess don't use the PRO version of the bot until this gets resolved.

When i'm gonna start up the bot, I get the Pop up where u write Ur problem in, And yet it charged me eventho the bot didnt even start up....?

Still get error message. And it charged me eventho the bot did not start..? I have all the correct settings set that i've always used. just don't work right now.. help me..?

Yeah. Just tried starting this bot 4 times with different settings. Won't start, just comes up with error screen. I believe it's charging my account as well.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Seems like the reupload fixed the issue. Try again guys. As far as a refund goes, if you PM me a screenshot of your RuneMate Web Services history that shows today's date and how long you botted for, I will give you a refund.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
@proxi

Fix re-aggroing on crab island please, it currently walks so bot-like, it works but I feel like this could cause a ban.
Location I'm trying to bot at: http://i.imgur.com/GTHHQub.png

Other than that, good bot. :)
Yea... the island is weird. If you look at page 4 of the discussion thread I kind of explain why it's set up the way it is. But anyways, I do have a fix in mind, just have to implement it xD

Hey I noticed an error, it sometimes picks up An Oyster or something else which causes The bot to be stuck at The bank can you make it so the bot deposites the entire inventory before grabbing another 10k and 27 of X good, stood still for a good 30mins. Very botlike.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hey I noticed an error, it sometimes picks up An Oyster or something else which causes The bot to be stuck at The bank can you make it so the bot deposites the entire inventory before grabbing another 10k and 27 of X good, stood still for a good 30mins. Very botlike.
Are you seeing the bot in general is very bot-like or the standing at the bank for 30 minutes is bot-like?

Either way, has this happened to you multiple times?

P.s. I'll add a failsafe

Are you seeing the bot in general is very bot-like or the standing at the bank for 30 minutes is bot-like?

Either way, has this happened to you multiple times?

P.s. I'll add a failsafe

Hi thanks for the quick reply, standing at The bank cause he was withdrawing monkfish nonstop eventough The inv was fill :eek:

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
got banned today, an i was usings spot hopping with breaks, idk it dont matter tho ima still use this bot.
Dang, sorry to hear that man. How many hours did you normally bot per day?
Hi thanks for the quick reply, standing at The bank cause he was withdrawing monkfish nonstop eventough The inv was fill :eek:
ahhh, I understand better now. Yea I can add a check for this :)