Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
is there a reason why it constantly attempts to right click a sand crab but misses it, therefore right clicking nothing. And then the menu with nothing but stays there for a while before bot clicks away.
I haven't seen this issue personally. But as far as interaction goes, that's handled by the runemate client. There's only so much I can do with interactions.

Absolutely furious I have nothing to moan about! been running this for the past few days and not a single flaw in it, why isn't this being talked about more!

Really good job proxi! used your woodcutting bot too, really good work.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Absolutely furious I have nothing to moan about! been running this for the past few days and not a single floor in it, why isn't this being talked about more!

Really good job proxi! used your woodcutting bot too, really good work.
I think you meant flaw lol?

And thanks man! I'm glad you like it :D

sak

I noticed I was missing pots so then I watched it for a little and when I would left click to sip a pot it would drop it instead of drink from it. I think this is an anti - measure to allow jagex to see who is botting at sandcrabs

-- edit
or maybe i was just super high and was pressing down shift at the same time lol

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I noticed I was missing pots so then I watched it for a little and when I would left click to sip a pot it would drop it instead of drink from it. I think this is an anti - measure to allow jagex to see who is botting at sandcrabs

-- edit
or maybe i was just super high and was pressing down shift at the same time lol
A good laugh before I go to bed xD

Randomly stops bot saying my rs client was closed, doesn't bank for food or anything... I don't like it... I don't understand why it isn't working for me.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Randomly stops bot saying my rs client was closed, doesn't bank for food or anything... I don't like it... I don't understand why it isn't working for me.
If you're losing connection to your game client, that'd likely be an issue with RuneMate itself and you should post about it in the forums. For banking, be sure you read the overview page and make sure you're setting up your session correctly. Banking is only supported for Sandcrabs in OSRS.

This is the only script that causes the client to close, all the other scripts I've had work perfectly fine. Does anyone know a combat bot for rs3 that will bank for food and return to training? Or at least a decent monster to train range on in rs3 without needing food?

sak

When can I expect the addition of Pineapple Pizzas, have been waiting to use this script for a while.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
When can I expect the addition of Pineapple Pizzas, have been waiting to use this script for a while.
I should have some time to add it this weekend. Sorry for the delays, just been really busy with IRL stuff.

Fantastic bot running great thus far. One minor concern I have is the antiban. I love antiban don't get me wrong but why did you program it to right click objects/npc/player and then let the right click menu stay up for longer periods of time. Am I overthinking that this would seem contrary to legit play style and therefore come across as botlike? Maybe right click an object for a few seconds to several seconds but not near a minute straight. Idk just my thoughts, probably not a big deal just wanted to hear what others have to say about this. Thanks for the great bot.

That's what I had in mind too. They heal 22 in two bites and are cheaper than sharks (200gp difference I think).

hey man just fyi, when I go to select potions, theres only options for sp attk, sp attk and str, sp combat, ranged, and zammy brew, there is no sp str pots by itself

also every time i bank it only withdraws 10 items of food

This makes no sense.

I have the settings to "Stop if bot is out of potions: UNCHECKED"

And I wake up to "Bank is out of Ranging potions, stopping bot per user settings."

pyKiQMp.png

Just telling you so you can fix the issue. I made sure these were my settings and they were updated and I hit' run bot'
HZZM4s2.png