Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

So spothop Can attack another person's crab. If the bot detects that there's someone around you that could potentially be stealing your spot (player count is in the player threshold slider in GUI), it will look around other 'spots' and try to find the least populated one. If that search doesn't return a spot with a lower player count than your current spot it should stay where it's at, however WHILE it's doing that search, it is possible for it to attack another player's crab.
Okay makes sense. Also while at sand crabs the spots near bank are almost always full of people so I manually move the bot further east where there's barely anyone but the bot goes back with the log saying something along the lines of 'transversing back to crabs spot'. Not sure if the eastern crabs is supported but since it's less crowded it would be nice to see spot hop move there when the ones near bank are full.

Sent from my SM-G920L using Tapatalk

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Okay makes sense. Also while at sand crabs the spots near bank are almost always full of people so I manually move the bot further east where there's barely anyone but the bot goes back with the log saying something along the lines of 'transversing back to crabs spot'. Not sure if the eastern crabs is supported but since it's less crowded it would be nice to see spot hop move there when the ones near bank are full.

Sent from my SM-G920L using Tapatalk
How far east?

The shore location currently supported is:
XwTHTCM.png

kiLNedL.png

There was plenty of crabs there, and not as crowded as the one the bot supports. If anything, it's at least more options if one or the other spot is crowded.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
There was plenty of crabs there, and not as crowded as the one the bot supports. If anything, it's at least more options if one or the other spot is crowded.

Had no idea there were crabs over there 0.o

The only thing about expanding over there is, it'd need a different refresh area... Not sure of the best way to handle that, I'll have to play around with it a little bit. But I can for sure add it in time :)

I just spent $0.10 on this bot for a few mins T_T Food is not working, option was faded dark.
Can't select any of food option.

The rest is fine.

Testing this now overnight will report back

Ok I just started it at seers bank, empty inventory, and its starts running off all the way west? Wtf

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Testing this now overnight will report back

Ok I just started it at seers bank, empty inventory, and its starts running off all the way west? Wtf
Please read the overview. Banking is only available for sand crabs.

Yeah well I set it up for sand crabs and it got me killed, lost 5m and it got me 5k xp in 2 hours.. the banking is fucking broke..

Ok so it doesn't withdraw food now? Not happy since this is a paid script and should work...

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Yeah well I set it up for sand crabs and it got me killed, lost 5m and it got me 5k xp in 2 hours.. the banking is fucking broke..
Why were you starting the bot in seers village if you were botting sand crabs? Why would you have 5m on you? Why wouldn't you babysit a bot you've never used before? Why not use the Lite version of the bot to see if all goes well? Why not read the Overview page to understand the contents of the bot you're paying for? I'm not sure how to help you if you can't at least meet me half way.

Ok so it doesn't withdraw food now? Not happy since this is a paid script and should work...
There hasn't been an update during the time you've been posting on this thread... This just proves your inadequacy in running a pretty simple bot. Is text not sufficient? Are you a visual learner? Maybe I should make a video of selecting a few drop-down menus and a couple of checkboxes for you.

So I enjoy the bot very much, just a few issues I would like to address with it: (haven't read the rest of comments don't know if your aware or not)
(Sand Crabs) I found that I got around 24k xp/hr with active and spot hop setting, although I found that I get 34-31k xp/hr when I stand around a clump of 3 crabs. Using the stand still makes my character run allllll the way to the other side of the shore (from northwestern point of shore; will run to east shore) when started up not using starting coordinates. (1675, 3478, 0)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-13 at 8.00.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-13 at 8.00.49 AM.png
    174.9 KB · Views: 3
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
So I enjoy the bot very much, just a few issues I would like to address with it: (haven't read the rest of comments don't know if your aware or not)
(Sand Crabs) I found that I got around 24k xp/hr with active and spot hop setting, although I found that I get 34-31k xp/hr when I stand around a clump of 3 crabs. Using the stand still makes my character run allllll the way to the other side of the shore (from northwestern point of shore; will run to east shore) when started up not using starting coordinates. (1675, 3478, 0)
Absolutely GREAT bug report! Everything I need to reproduce (you even gave coordinate! :D). I decided how I'm going to handle this so it'll be out soon, along with thrown equipment pickup.

Absolutely GREAT bug report! Everything I need to reproduce (you even gave coordinate! :D). I decided how I'm going to handle this so it'll be out soon, along with thrown equipment pickup.
You rock, quick reply (y) keep up the good work! (P.S. I timed how long it takes from walking into a spot (3 clump of sand crabs) it takes about 10 mins before you need to reload for aggro). <-- donno if that helps at all but ay

Could you please add support for Pineapple Pizza, and Strawberries (5) (Basket of Strawberries) - Mainly for pure accounts that take damage over time from crabs since they are 1 Def.

Thanks.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Thanks for the reply. Do you plan to add banking for RS3 rock crabs? Can easily come back via lodestone...
It wasn't something I was planning. But I can put it on the backburner and eventually add it.

is there a reason why it constantly attempts to right click a sand crab but misses it, therefore right clicking nothing. And then the menu with nothing but stays there for a while before bot clicks away.

Last edited: