Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aria submitted a new resource:

Alpha Slayer - THE Slayer bot.

This bot will NEVER, EVER support DarkScape.

The default settings are at the top of the slayer task tab.

BP91qF2.png

Bug report form:

Code:
Brief description of the bug:

Slayer task at the time the bug occurred:

Status at the time the bug occurred:

Game location at the time the bug occurred:

A screenshot of the bug:

Bot status:

Supported slayer tasks:
CvIiBFt.png

Turael,...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Now i just need to get those slayer points up! nice release :D can't wait for more slayer masters :D

-
Requirements:

Falador teleport tablets is there a certain bank slot they need to be in?
Faster killing blows unlocked Whats this?
Rings of slaying unlocked Does it automaticly take out the next one from bank? or does it make new ones?

I've found out what was causing the crashes: I misspelled the name of one of the resources.

I've found out what was causing the crashes: I misspelled the name of one of the resources.

Could you please check my previous post mate :)
I would really like to know, cuz i am slaying like hell to get those 300 points xd i hate slayer xd
and to know that i need to do it legit atm.... all for you ;D

Maybe you should make video setting up this script and explaining everything :) that would be really easy ;)

I can confirm that the copy of the bot on the Bot Store is working properly.

Could you please check my previous post mate :)
I would really like to know, cuz i am slaying like hell to get those 300 points xd i hate slayer xd
and to know that i need to do it legit atm.... all for you ;D

Maybe you should make video setting up this script and explaining everything :) that would be really easy ;)

Rings of slaying and Falador Teleports can be anywhere in your bank.
Finishing blows was already explained.

PU6YbrR.png

ayy lmao

congrats to myself for botting from 50-99 slayer

I really thing you should make a video about setting up the bot :p
I had some issues :p i know that i am stupid, but i also know that there will be others who will have problems :p

Aria updated AlphaSlayer with a new update entry:

AlphaSlayer v0.2 Released!

AlphaSlayer updated to v0.2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version 0.2 is live!

Changelog:

Kuradal is now available!

Supported Kuradal tasks:

Abyssal Demons
Black Demons
Dagannoths
Gargoyles
Kalphites
Mithril Dragons
Mutated Jadinkos
Nechryaels
Waterfiends
Aberrant Spectres
Aquanites
Bloodveld
Blue Dragons
Dust Devils
Fire Giants
Grotworms
Hellhounds
Airuts
Dark Beasts
Greater Demons
Iron Dragons
Steel Dragons

More tasks will be added in the next few days. When deciding which area to do a task at, the bot will prefer the Slayer Tower, then Kuradal's Dungeon, then other areas.
Support for prayer settings has been added. There is a default quick prayer setting you can use that just toggles on/off quick prayers.
Some changes to bot's internal logic were made. Switching from IDs to names drastically improves maintainability of the bot.
Super antifires/antifires are now supported. They are necessary for dragon tasks, unless you want to kill baby dragons or reduce dps with a shield.

Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.util.Hashtable.put(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.Properties.setProperty(Unknown Source)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.io.ManagedProperties.setProperty(kic:141)
    at Slayer.Controller.savePotionSettings(Controller.java:1054)
    at Slayer.Controller.saveSettings(Controller.java:1250)
    at Slayer.Controller.access$000(Controller.java:46)
    at Slayer.Controller$1.handle(Controller.java:237)
    at Slayer.Controller$1.handle(Controller.java:234)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$350(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$$Lambda$404/856459759.get(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$145(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/1662507378.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Could you tell me why theres something wrong with the slayer task tab in english? :^)

Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.util.Hashtable.put(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.Properties.setProperty(Unknown Source)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.io.ManagedProperties.setProperty(kic:141)
    at Slayer.Controller.savePotionSettings(Controller.java:1054)
    at Slayer.Controller.saveSettings(Controller.java:1250)
    at Slayer.Controller.access$000(Controller.java:46)
    at Slayer.Controller$1.handle(Controller.java:237)
    at Slayer.Controller$1.handle(Controller.java:234)
    at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$350(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$$Lambda$404/856459759.get(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$145(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/1662507378.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Could you tell me why theres something wrong with the slayer task tab in english? :^)

You left a textfield(s) empty.

In retrospect, that error message isn't very useful, it was meant for end users with programming experience like @Bertrand.

but if i dont want to bring any pots, what do I do then?

I've added a "None" setting for prayer and potion setups which will be added tonight, along with the Monastery of Ascension and maybe Adamant Dragons.

Oh okay, well I'll give it a try with some super sets then I suppose, will it withdraw leftover pots from old trips or just leave potions like 1-3 doses?

Oh okay, well I'll give it a try with some super sets then I suppose, will it withdraw leftover pots from old trips or just leave potions like 1-3 doses?

It will only withdraw full potions.

Status
Not open for further replies.