Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Magic [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't use the bot; it crashes when I try to switch the spell ( it says LV1 ENCHANT ), instead of a normal name. Clicking anything causes the bot to crash with no error given.

It's not my JAVA, as it crashes on a different PC too.

As others have said, banking is very turtle-like in the GE as well as Varrock W Bank.

You should really try and come up with a fix, your herblore bot has the same problem, and it's a shame, I have to use other scripts but I prefer yours because of the sleek design and the sometimes well functionality.

Can you make it so that if it right clicks a material, it fixes it. rather than getting stuck. it goes for about 1 hour max until it messes up and right clicks.

getting 1k/hr with enchanting, should be around 1.6k/hr. When will this rewrite happen you spoke so highly of?

Same issue as J_Green28. When superheating the bot uses the deposit backpack option, which removes nature runes from the inventory and prevents it from casting superheat.

The high alchemy option works GREAT ... however.... ive noticed a couple rare times where the bot drops the item im alching.. I botted last night and realized that my bot had dropped about 4k yew shieldbows resulting in me losing out on ALOT of gold and xp.

Prior to that though, the bot ran flawlessly for 3-4 hours.

I've been bottling for an hour today and noticed the bot drop my bows AGAIN, but I was lucky enough to be looking at the screen so I could pick them up.

fixing this one issue will make the bot run flawlessly

This bot is flawless when it comes to enchanting. Alching sometimes gets stuck on "Item has high value, are you sure you want to drop?" thing and the bank withdrawal is pretty slow even while using presets. Other than that I can run this 24/7

doesnt work for me when trying to high alch.
switches to the magic book but doesnt click on high alch.

yup looks like all the high alchemy bots are broken.

was working great for alching yesterday, and this morning since the client updated today the script has not worked
Please fix this if possible this script has worked wonders for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The error occurs when the bot is first started , gui menu doesn't open then it says to let the maker know of this.

Last edited:
spell is called "Alchemy" in darkscape , no longer called high alchemy , please update script!!

thank you

@SlashnHax hey bud your favorite guy here. So I'm as you know a huge darkscape player. Is their anyway possible this could support lunar bank superheating? I try to play it but won't even load GUI. And if it does ittle not Bank. I've tried every superheating script on here for ds in all versions legacy and all and none of them can even do 1 inventory. I'll keep trying but wondering if you could look into it unless I'm doing something wrong. I'll update you on Skype if you wish just shoot me a message.
-your favorite bot tester for ds.

Status
Not open for further replies.