Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Magic [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im using emerald rings on rs3, eoc settings, min graphics, I tried the bot at east fally bank, and I'm glad to say it works much better!!!! Bot spends much less time withdrawing/depositing! :)

Im using emerald rings on rs3, eoc settings, min graphics, I tried the bot at east fally bank, and I'm glad to say it works much better!!!! Bot spends much less time withdrawing/depositing! :)
Were you having withdraw/deposit speed issues at GE?
It's strange cause the code doesn't handle any location different, as far as it's concerned a bank is a bank :/

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Class cannot be cast to java.lang.reflect.ParameterizedType
at rm.Com1.this(o:488)
at rm.Com1.enum(o:1)
at rm.cOm3.enum(m:108)
at rm.cOm3.enum(m:158)
at rm.NuL.<init>(j:172)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_magic.AlphaMagic.enum(e:73)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_magic.AlphaMagic$$Lambda$557/642550433.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$170(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$55/1036614140.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$171(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$54/1529073051.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$145(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/1048281437.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

whats this about? any way to fix it?

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Class cannot be cast to java.lang.reflect.ParameterizedType
at rm.Com1.this(o:488)
at rm.Com1.enum(o:1)
at rm.cOm3.enum(m:108)
at rm.cOm3.enum(m:158)
at rm.NuL.<init>(j:172)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_magic.AlphaMagic.enum(e:73)
at com.slashnhax.bots.alpha.alpha_magic.AlphaMagic$$Lambda$557/642550433.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$170(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$55/1036614140.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$171(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl$$Lambda$54/1529073051.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$145(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/1048281437.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

whats this about? any way to fix it?
Working with Cloud right now to try to fix it.

the bot works well when enchanting, it just takes a very long time withrawing/ depositing the items into the bank, i am using the GE

the bot works well when enchanting, it just takes a very long time withrawing/ depositing the items into the bank, i am using the GE
OSRS or RS3?
I've heard that GE can take a bit of time to withdraw/deposit for some people but I have no idea why, and I can't reproduce it :/

its OSRS, also, thanks for the fast reply, i know your very busy, but any news on the rock crab script for OSRS?

This bot can't alch since you can't choose which object to alch. It just alched up all of my nature runes.. great!

With the high alching in 07, after a while it gets stuck on the inventory tab, and just stays there.. doesnt click back to the mage tab to alch.

update : after like 10 mins of alching, it clicks the high alch and just stays like that.. get stuck

This bot can't alch since you can't choose which object to alch. It just alched up all of my nature runes.. great!
It should alch everything EXCEPT for Nature runes and coins, and it will always alch in the order of first to last in the inventory.

In OSRS is the Nature rune's name "Nature rune"?

With the high alching in 07, after a while it gets stuck on the inventory tab, and just stays there.. doesnt click back to the mage tab to alch.

update : after like 10 mins of alching, it clicks the high alch and just stays like that.. get stuck
I'm using the RuneMate API to activate spells, this might be an edge case. @Cloud might be able to look into it, maybe something's getting caught in an infinite loop idk

Well that part seems to be working for me now but it sadly doesn't bank..

EDIT: Well, sorry. I forgot to note them..

Last edited:
when i use the super heat feature it banks at GE very slow (should i be somewhere else?) and deposits everything (including nature runes) and then only gets ore back out and leaves the runes. What am i doing wrong?

Having the same problem with alching in 07 with the edge case gets stuck on the alch spell at random times.

Status
Not open for further replies.