Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Magic [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow wow wow lets just get the bot working consistently before jumping the gun

tell me some future updates? :D maybe blood barraging in the abyss? :D
Maybe this time you'll get Lunar Spells to the script?
Wow wow wow lets just get the bot working consistently before jumping the gun
I'm not gonna add new features while the current feature set doesn't work consistently lol, lunar spells are planned for the future, as for the abyss fighting, that's out of the scope of this bot I think.

Using this bot for enchanting is good for a noob like me, but for some reason it takes a long time to bank all the stuff, then get the new materials out and start again enchanting.

Using this bot for enchanting is good for a noob like me, but for some reason it takes a long time to bank all the stuff, then get the new materials out and start again enchanting.
Yeah I'm gonna try to find time today to replicate/fix the user reported bugs

Can't replicate speed problems :/ I'm running it now and I'm averaging around 1.6k casts/hr using "Until out of materials"

Try using presets if you aren't already

@Jesse what were your settings when you were having trouble with speed?

Fixed a bug where if an item was selected it would cause the bot to stop casting.

Yeah I'm gonna try to find time today to replicate/fix the user reported bugs

Can't replicate speed problems :/ I'm running it now and I'm averaging around 1.6k casts/hr using "Until out of materials"

Try using presets if you aren't already

@Jesse what were your settings when you were having trouble with speed?

Fixed a bug where if an item was selected it would cause the bot to stop casting.
I'm using presets, they dont help :(. Between invents of emerald rings, the bot wastes like a minute doing nothing :(

Does the bot work better on legacy or EoC?

I'm using presets, they dont help :(. Between invents of emerald rings, the bot wastes like a minute doing nothing :(

Does the bot work better on legacy or EoC?

I have had the time waste thing and solved it by changing banks. GE might be the issue here.

And switching to the lumbridge chest fixed the speed issue?

Yeah I just tested it again now at GE and when it finishes enchanting and inventory it idles 15 secs, clicks bank, idles 15 secs, deposits, idles 15 secs, withdraw, idles 15 secs, closes bank, and enchants.

EDIT: it idles way more than 15 secs, more towards 45 secs when at withdraw stage.

Yeah I just tested it again now at GE and when it finishes enchanting and inventory it idles 15 secs, clicks bank, idles 15 secs, deposits, idles 15 secs, withdraw, idles 15 secs, closes bank, and enchants.

EDIT: it idles way more than 15 secs, more towards 45 secs when at withdraw stage.
But only at GE... Interface settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.