Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Magic [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that a client restart or a machine restart btw?

I just restarted the bot
Ok I have figured something else out

when I choose the bottom option, I'm pretty sure it's 'Make x amount' it seems to try to load sapphire necklaces instead of emerald rings (necklaces is the only other thing I have used so it could be trying to load old settings)

when I chose the option above that it seems to get stuck at the banking process

the other two process (the first two on the drop down) both work fine.

Right now Im using 'Go until lvl 99' and it seems to working exceptionally. 1.65k/hr which is not humanly possible I was told you can only do 1.5k/hr with 100% attention. I don't care cause its make me more money but just a heads up.

I just restarted the bot
Ok I have figured something else out

when I choose the bottom option, I'm pretty sure it's 'Make x amount' it seems to try to load sapphire necklaces instead of emerald rings (necklaces is the only other thing I have used so it could be trying to load old settings)

when I chose the option above that it seems to get stuck at the banking process

the other two process (the first two on the drop down) both work fine.

Right now Im using 'Go until lvl 99' and it seems to working exceptionally. 1.65k/hr which is not humanly possible I was told you can only do 1.5k/hr with 100% attention. I don't care cause its make me more money but just a heads up.
you can reach 1.7k manually if you know the ticks and are paying attention :p

Which options work and which ones don't?

you can reach 1.7k manually if you know the ticks and are paying attention :p

Which options work and which ones don't?

ok sweet just checking

Until out of materials and until level work perfectly for me

Until time passed and until amount made seem to be the one playing up for me (banking issues and having a ring selected and still trying to enchant it with left click)

ok sweet just checking

Until out of materials and until level work perfectly for me

Until time passed and until amount made seem to be the one playing up for me (banking issues and having a ring selected and still trying to enchant it with left click)
That's extremely strange, afaik the option shouldn't change anything except for when the task is removed from the queue

Hey when I use until out of materials is it supposed to bank for me also? When using high alch.

Nevermind obviously just use a note. Derp

Don't have access to a mems account atm, I'll look into it when I get my account back

I'll give you an account right now if you can fix it. The bots but is averaging 700-900 casts an hour when it should be around 1.6k as you stated above. The bot is usable but not worth it as it cuts the profit by over 65%.

I'll give you an account right now if you can fix it. The bots but is averaging 700-900 casts an hour when it should be around 1.6k as you stated above. The bot is usable but not worth it as it cuts the profit by over 65%.
aight, send me the details and I'll get onto it

I'm getting 1.4k enchants/h. @Jesse are you sure it isn't working?

Yes, as above its super unstable 90% of the time it will sit around 700-900 casts and every once in a blue moon it will rise as high as 1.5k but I have to restart my computer/bot at least 10+ times to get it. Its super weird and its not my comp because Ive tested it on my brothers.

and also taking at least 45 seconds between the action of opening bank and withdrawing the preset. ill create a video tomorrow morning if I have to.

I love this bot it works great but once in a while it goes weird and stops working like this

Yes, as above its super unstable 90% of the time it will sit around 700-900 casts and every once in a blue moon it will rise as high as 1.5k but I have to restart my computer/bot at least 10+ times to get it. Its super weird and its not my comp because Ive tested it on my brothers
Ran this for 4 hours always 1.4k/h

dls

Working great for me but sometimes when enchanting, it casts the spell when there is nothing left in the inventory to enchant which causes it to get stuck trying to bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.