Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using the bot to kill cows and loot the cowhides, works perfectly fine until it gets to the top of lummy castle, when it tries to leave it gets stuck at the top and cant go down the stairs.

script has something wrong with summoning potion, it keeps drinking all dozes of it.
Hmmm, was this when there was no familiar summoned?
Edit, nvm, it was treating it as a boosting potion, not a restoration potion, mb

Using the bot to kill cows and loot the cowhides, works perfectly fine until it gets to the top of lummy castle, when it tries to leave it gets stuck at the top and cant go down the stairs.
That's got to do with the default web, which we can't extend :/ Idk what can be done other than completely mapping out a new web.

Potion settings works perfectly now thanks Hax!

bot failed to loot some ascention keystones "when I checked the chat later I've seen their notification but I couldn't find 'em in my inventory" although I've set "eat food to loot" and there was a free inv space anyway? have you modified looting failsafe settings?
edit: the reason was that bot doesn't recognize some of the keys prices, and since I was looting with a looting trigger. it didn't loot. you'd probably wanna check pricing system in your script.
The pricing system uses the Runemate API which in turn uses the official RS GE API.

Would item dropping, summoning special support and world hopping make this bot premium worthy I wonder...

The pricing system uses the Runemate API which in turn uses the official RS GE API.
since bot failed to loot the keys using the trigger I put the keys names in the lotting list "it managed to loot'em successfully but" here's the scenario exactly happens after 4 times testing.
let's assume we got two keys, the first one is called A and worth 200k. the second one is B and worth 300k
when the first key A is looted, the bot doesn't price it "I'm looking at the profit tab and I find no change"
when the second one B is looted. the script prices the second and the first one together. the profit shows 500k gained (both of their values)
idk if this what the problem is or if this the thing that was making my unable to loot using loot trigger, you might know what does that reefer to waay better than me :D

That's got to do with the default web, which we can't extend :/ Idk what can be done other than completely mapping out a new web.

Is there anyway to change the bank the bot wants to deposit to? It always wants to bank at lummy no matter where i am.

Is there anyway to change the bank the bot wants to deposit to? It always wants to bank at lummy no matter where i am.
I'll have to add that in later

@SlashnHax Can you PLEASE PLEASE support the ability to use "Regenerate / Rejuvenate" after killing a huge monster? For example blue dragons or something.

:)

After some updates, my kills an hour have dropped from 250 to 187...
How has this happened?

NOt at all, all i can see is, when its looting and alching items, its alot more slower than before.
My mouse multiplier on the client is set to 3.
Loot inventory or nah?

Maybe see if clearing your .bio files speeds anything up?

Loot inventory or nah?

Maybe see if clearing your .bio files speeds anything up?
Single looting as invent looting is alot slower anyhow :D,
Yeah, ill try that thanks.
hadnt of thought of that to be fair.
Your dynamic signature should be first priority to be fair, made over 1b with your script ;D

Single looting as invent looting is alot slower anyhow :D,
Yeah, ill try that thanks.
hadnt of thought of that to be fair.
Your dynamic signature should be first priority to be fair, made over 1b with your script ;D
1b? Dang, that's like... $333 xD

19 hour proggy :)
16ld4kk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.