Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works well, but I find it has a lot of trouble using the bank. I recently tried doing some stuff at the Barbarian Outpost and despite being very close to the bank already it could not path correctly to it so I had to manually do it every time which is a little annoying. Specifically it always clicks the back wall right behind the bank chest making my character walk right into the wall which seems a little sus to other people probably instead of it clicking the actual bank chest, inside the building or bank deposit box so I'm not sure if you can do anything or if I can fix that.

Last edited:
The bot yesterday was working awesomely. I found that today it was working at first and then all of a sudden now it is not. The bot now starts and continues to say that it is starting the bot. I type in the name of the creature i want to fight, then setup the rest of the food stuff and other, then still nothing. I started fighting hellhounds and then it changed to say that it was attacking hellhounds afterward, but yet no movement nor any activity.

i have started with the same issue but the bot just says it has started but doesnt attack i put in names of the npc still doesnt no script works on my client i reinstalled it removed accounts and added it back but nothing please have a look

Attachments

• rs.JPG
    rs.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 17
In reply to the people having problems with banking, This has been an ongoing issue and is quite difficult to fine tune custom path generation.. This isn't the bot too use for banking sadly but is generally quite excellent in any other aspect once you know how to use and enter information appropriately for it.

@SlashnHax I've actually noticed recently that it's been having issues with the click pathing for targets, It's only in the last week or two but i've come back too having my account quite a distance away from where it started, along with quite a few mis-clicks on tree's and similar bits and pieces. Have been able to manage easily enough in the mean time but just thought i'd bring this to your attention.

Been seeing people get perma's for using this. Is this from the update yesterday that would be causing this to be more detectable?

Overall I have positive experience.
Issues I have encountered:
*Has some issues picking up items sometimes and errors cause profiles to be deleted.
*Should not bury Long bones.
*Two clicks with short interval to attack a monster seems weird.

Suggestions:
*Variable timer - option to wait a bit after killing a monster and pick loot. Would prevent bot attacking NPC and running back for loot loot.

Tips how I could setup bot better myself are always welcome.

Sometimes when doubleclicking loot to pick it up, it picks up the wrong item. This is fine ofc because anti bot detection w/e but is there a setting I can change to make it drop the item if it's picked up? Like a loot blacklist?

is there a way to set safe spots for magic/range? e.g. just target in range from the spot or attack then run back to spot etc?

sll

3 months of botting 10-16h a day, finally hit with a temp ban, managed 99 Atk/Str 98 HP and 96 Def, great bot.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at bot.iIIIIIIiIi.void(ha:6)
at bot.iIIIIIIiIi.void(ha:164)
at bot.IIIiIiiiII.void(bc:150)
at bot.iIiIIiIiIi.void(p:187)
at bot.IiiIiiiiiI.void(k:210)
at bot.IiIIiiiiIi.class(w:62)
at bot.IiIIiIIIIi.run(f:190)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(soc:458)
at nul.iiIIiIiiiiiii.run(jyc:67)

getting this error when starting up the bot. usually after 4 or 5 seconds, anyone know what to do?

Since the update a couple of days ago, the bot is struggling to loot items it used to loot fine. Not sure if this is a client issue or script issue though..

Status
Not open for further replies.