Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, thank you for this bot. So, I am not sure if i'm doing something wrong. I checked bone burying and eating at minimum hp but it just doesn't do it.

Can anyone help with setting up looting? trying to set up the looting for individual items but I cant seem to get it right

recent issues with banking. clicks the banker man and gets stuck outside of the bank. clicks forever. most banks. not tested all. a quick fix would be to click the banker stall instead of the banker man? this way the character runs around and enters the bank correctly.

Seems im not the only one having the same issue. Works perfect but gets stuck going to bank and if it does figure out how to bank it then doesn't return to combat area selected.

I'll see if I can reproduce the banking issue, sounds like an issue with the pathing, although it 'clicking forever' seems odd

Item pickup does not seem to work including bones and big bones on all fighters.
Sounds like a cache issue, try restarting both runemate and osrs, if that doesn't work try a PC restart

Slash, bot is looking nice so far! Could you tell me if you have any advanced setup guidelines? Is there a way to add a usage in game to drink combat potions when it expires?

Status
Not open for further replies.