Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does my character just randomly eat when im nearly full health? Is there a way to just turn off eating lol. I don't really get this min/avg/max system, no matter what setting i try, its just the same results

Hi folks, this works well for me levelling Ranged. Just wondering if there's a way to set this bot to collect more food from a bank and return to levellling area? As I say, bot works great, just would be perfect if I didn't have to restock on food manually!

something needs to be done about the looting. Currently it seems to only loot after every 3 kills - becomes a huge problem if you're fighting tough monsters. It's let several ensouled heads and brimstone keys go to waste even though I'm not even fighting anything very tough and Im even kind of babysitting it.

Also, could it be told to eat after fights? Makes no sense to start a fight at half HP, only to eat after 2 turns...

Another annoying but far less important thing is that the breakhandler auto-generates itself even if not prompted. Good feature for some, but it's really annoying for me

something needs to be done about the looting. Currently it seems to only loot after every 3 kills - becomes a huge problem if you're fighting tough monsters. It's let several ensouled heads and brimstone keys go to waste even though I'm not even fighting anything very tough and Im even kind of babysitting it.

Also, could it be told to eat after fights? Makes no sense to start a fight at half HP, only to eat after 2 turns...

Another annoying but far less important thing is that the breakhandler auto-generates itself even if not prompted. Good feature for some, but it's really annoying for me

For the looting part, have you checked Combat looting on?
For the breakhandler, you can turn the break handler off and don't mind the autogenerated list? ;)

When banking loot it doesnt go back or am i doing something wrong?

Yes it doesnt know how to go back but it has some features to teleport and go bank but I personally have not tested these features except the "panic teleport".

can somebody please explain to me how to set this up, or is it just not working at the minute?so confused

In NPC tab to Name slot you put the monster name you wan't to target, you can also put Area so your bot only targets monsters in this area (use radius, 1 radius is 1 block).
In Loot tab Name slot you put the name of the loot you wan't to pick up and also put the Area so your bot doesn't run after loots all over the map. (someone could lure you somewhere if you forget this)

Names has this regex checkbox, it means if you tab it on then you can use partial names of monsters and loot, example write "rune" and use regex then it will try to loot all runes..

And use Combat looting like I said earlier otherwise your bot will do more fighting than looting..

Hope this clarified anything :p

For the looting part, have you checked Combat looting on?
For the breakhandler, you can turn the break handler off and don't mind the autogenerated list? ;)
imo combat looting is worse lol. If anybody at all is near the combat area (usually the case in f2p at giants), it will leave the safespot mid fight to go grab some bones and get pummeled in the process (because it will grab 1 thing, return to spot, grab 2nd thing, return, ect.... instead of grabbing the pile in one trip)

The past couple of days it's been failing to bury bones. I'm setting it to fight moss giants in the varrock sewers...I can get it to pick up the big bones, and over the weekend it was burying them fine, but now they just sit in the inventory...I have the bury bones checkbox checked, it just never does it anymore.

Maybe make it optional to walk to the enemy before attacking. Or maybe this is due to the reachability checkbox? if not, It's harmful when doing things like maging fungal magi.

When i write the name of an item I want the bot to loot, nothing happens when I click add. Am I doing something wrong?

Hey, been using the script for roughly 20 hours now and it works perfect, very nice work man keep it up.
How do i make it drink str potions by the way?

I have a problem, everytime I start the bot I have to put all the information again, it's not saving profiles, anyone got that issue?

Same, I came here to ask how to save profiles but it seems that people have the same problem. Hope it gets fixed soon. Kind of annoying to set the settings every launch.

Ive been running this flawlessly on ankou for about 20hours in the past 4 days. It loots all runes and stackables fine. But its so annoying having to setup profile every day, why cant you save profiles? Seems like such an easy fix (and I am a developer myself so I know) Could literally just have a json config file that you load in.
Or if thats too hard then please make the loot list a text area so you can copy paste your loot list... Otherwise great script

Hello!
First of all I would like to say thank you, I use your bot all the time. However I'm having an issue with using this in combination with ranged. If you run out of ammo/knives the bot will in the case of arrows just stand there taking damage for hours and in the case of knives it will just start kicking instead. I imagine this is quite a serious red flag that should be fixed ASAP.

- Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.