Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zvb

Works amazing, minus not being able to save profiles, and the worst thing is itll power eat, no damage at all, just starts eating food piece after piece, it doesnt always do that i just have to start and stop the script a few times until it doesnt do that; but then that leads to setting it back up.

Beside the already mentioned bugs (eating when full health, not saving profile and loot issues) the bot often logs out for no reason.

EDIT: the logging out was my fault, the break handler was still enabled :p

Last edited:
Can someone help with the eating when full health? It just started doing it recently when health went above 40. Before this point everything was smooth but now I try moving the eating options around and it still just eats all the time.

-Thanks

you guys are lucky its eating for you at all, it refuses to eat for me even when i set the minimum and average to 30 and the max to 40 have 41 hitpoints. full salmon in inventory and it just refuses to eat.

edit: anyone have any luck with the eating yet? or is there a better bot out for fighting thats free? i've been using quality fighter but not being able to select what to loot is a decent con.

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me how to use this damn bot, i can not get it to work for range and i cant find a single tutorial on it at all.

Will only attack a target every minute or so, just stands there most of the time. Tried regex options and doesn't change a thing. I know its not performance issues because I have a 7700 and a 1070. Messed with the setting like crazy and did not help the attack rate. Seems to hover over a target and then decides to attack after about 10-30 seconds.

honestly it seems the best bet right now for free bots is quality fighter but it lacks a sufficient eat mechanic (it does eat though) and it has no looting mechanic so if you're looking for something that does it all, i spent 5 hours yesterday on my day off learning visualRM to make a combat bot for a specific training spot that loots and walks to the bank to get food and repeat ad infinitum, i suggest you do the same or wait for these bot authors to update their products.

Was using it, and I watch the bot as I'm watching a podcast, then noticed it logged me out.. Seems like it's being logged if you ask me!

3/5, works really well with fighting looting and eating, and manages to path to banks not perfectly but decently and empties inventory then it takes food out the bank then doesn't go off the bank screen it stays there, sometimes it gets stuck on bank walls too and doesn't access the bank sometimes. So I can't really fight anything which does the slightest damage because i can't get more food into my inventory once i'm out of food.

Will profile save ever be added?

Nevermind not using this shit bot again.

I come back and see i died. I looked in chat and it guzzled my dwarven rock cake to death?

Why the fuck would it do that lol

Last edited:
Banking is kinda broken atm. Edgeville banking, it opens the bank and gets stuck at "Waiting for bank to open".
I've set a valid Area in Npc tab and a Valid Npc Name. Some other time, it may withdraw the right amount and just sit there at the bank... I put required 1 and widthraw 28 of food

Same with Lumbridge castle and al kharid

Can someone please assist me in setting this up? I have no idea how to use these options, I'm wanting to just farm the cows near lummy and collect their hides.

I want to know how to make this function with safe spotting. I'm trying to range Fire Giants and it runs in to the middle of the room. Can I make it run back to safe spot?

Could someone share a list of commands? I get the "name" part, but I'm curious about some of the finer points.

Hey guys, just started using this bot. Is there a certain way to set up the bot to eat when low health? Otherwise, that means the bot isn't working properly. I have set the health triggers, and the bot has not once eaten even at about 2 health.

Status
Not open for further replies.