Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need an update in Falvador bot try to enter the bank troth wall and stops doing anything

I'm having trouble with looting. I put in all the names of the items I want to loot, but it doesn't loot them.

Any idea how to bank properly?What do I need to input to make it properly working?I've been farming grapes from these varrock guard but I can't seem to get the banking system to work,it did go to the banker near the grand exchange and bank the grapes but then it's stuck
It said that there no item to withdraw...

Edit: Learned that this script is not being actively worked on but planed on being rewritten in the future.

Slash, I volunteered to help make a guide for this, that offer still stands. I would love to be involved in helping people use the updated version of this when you get ready to get this thing rolling once more.

Last edited:
amazing bot, big love <3. but can you fix eating sometimes at full hp and near full hp and, i have heal option on min 30, avg 35, max 40. im 75hp. and yea it does it sometimes, i switch them around all the time too, but nothing u can do to stop, he always eats at full hp and near full hp time to time. 2nd thing i was to adress, is the right click attack, its pretty bad, it missclicks almost every time, but yea otherwise bot is perfect and does the job perfectly, it have gained like 4m xp on 2 accs, ty dude

There is a problem when choosing targets in single combat areas with aggressive monsters. If you're already being attacked, the bot will try to attack a monster that isn't attacking you resulting in the constant "you are already fighting something else" message. I have auto-retaliate turned on :)

anyone having problems with hill giants? can't seem to make the bot work in their cave near the G.E

The Bot runs AMAZING. I ran it for 9 Hours No problem if I ran it with no loot on. BUT the only problem I had was at Lumby Chickens, the bot will attack them with no problem but when I start adding loot to it, it will stop attacking them. and another thing when tick the bury bones option it will only do a bone out of the whole invi. (27 Bone) and it wont bury them all at once. unless I remove the bones and feather from the loot option then it will bury all the bones and it will go back to attack the chickens. But the bot works amazing good job

The Bot runs AMAZING. I ran it for 9 Hours No problem if I ran it with no loot on. BUT the only problem I had was at Lumby Chickens, the bot will attack them with no problem but when I start adding loot to it, it will stop attacking them. and another thing when tick the bury bones option it will only do a bone out of the whole invi. (27 Bone) and it wont bury them all at once. unless I remove the bones and feather from the loot option then it will bury all the bones and it will go back to attack the chickens. But the bot works amazing good job

Idk if you've set it to loot while in combat, but it helps a lot unless you're trying to loot your ranged (disposables or w/e idk) items.. at least for me and what I use it for anyway

Any way to set this bot to pick up stacks of arrows? Trying to train range with it but don't want it to pick up single arrows

everything in this bot works great exept the looting is a mess it only loots like a 4th of the drops for me just leaves loot on the ground which breaks my heart :p

Status
Not open for further replies.