Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beetle Pimp
hey @SlashnHax ,amazing bot , but can you add one small thing in banking? It would be cool if you added banking in port sarim's bank box thingy. Please.

I know author is not on, but i was wondering if someone tried it on al-kharid warriors? Because for me its not working

I can't get this bot to look any items. I will click on the loot tab, type in the name of the item and then when I hit add nothing happens.

how do I activate the breaks function? This is obviously very important but i cannot seem to activate it. I am using the default profile and generating a new table each time but it wont work!!

This bot is absolutely sick. Was wondering if its possible to set it to pick up noted items. I've tried "name of item", "name of item (noted)" and price trigger but none of them seem to work

i have used this bot til 99str and 99att, but the last time ive used alpha fighter it often just stops after 30min, like the bot is runing but i am logged out -.-

Definitely a sweet bot - amazing work! Kills what it should, loots, buries, banks properly... very nice! But when I'm headed back from the bank to the spiders on Musa Point, after lodestoning to Karamja, it doesn't know to path to and open the gate between Brimhaven and the Karamja volcano... Not sure if that's an easy fix or a big problem - could you let me know, and maybe if it only needs a tweak, tweak it?

Superior All Knowing Person!
Can't get it to eat :S
i've used the exact same settings as for my main :/

so i managed to get 99att 99str and now im on 93defence with this bot, botting 24/7 with break handler, have no problem using this bot, geting 94k xp/h , havent gotten any bot warnings or anything currently on 1270 total levels, ive done the quest by myself!

I add food to the item banking list, it immediately goes to the bank, opens it up and the bot stops. I am not sure why?

Bot walks to Lumbridge bank and keeps running in and out? trying to set it to kill cows..

Script broken?

Hey, I find it gets stuck on drinking Prayer potions very, very often. If this was fixed this bot would be fuckin' perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.