Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read earlier in your thread that this bot supports special attacks.

However, I'm unable to get special attacks to work. Am I overlooking some setting?

I am using EoC with Revolution. My special attack is set to slot 1. Are special attacks supported for this or do I have to use legacy mode?

Edit: It seems I need to change the action bar to not have any other adrenaline-using attacks. It doesn't recognize to prioritize the spec.

Last edited:
After the update today, Alpha Fighter isn't eating food it just stalls when it is supposed to eat.

hey !!

Bot working out great. I just got 2 small things to say!

When arrows is out, the bot still tries to fight.

When looting arrows, the bot can run all around runescape to pick up arrows.

It's the "Banking" section in the GUI. Tell the bot which items to withdraw when banking.

How to prevent the bot from instadrinking looted potions?

Another cool feature would be, the bot waiting in the bank screen until HP are fully charged, since this takes about 5 seconds?
Could save many lives hahaha

can you please describe more accurately how to get the bot to withdraw food from the bank? also what is the "critical" and "Regex" and why does the required amount not allow a "0" entry.

Could you make the bot try to log out for breaks every 8s instead of 3s so that it works in deadman mode (7s logout timer) please? Currently it keeps clicking the logout button and resetting the timer. Also it'd be nice if it was possible to set whether to only loot noted items on a per-item basis instead of globally - there are some enemies that drop good noted drops as well as unnoted copies of the same item, but have other unnoted drops that are worth looting. Otherwise works great.

I really love it. However I have two questions:
  • Is there any way to set up to go to the bank after filling the backpack with a specific item?
  • What does "regex" and "critical" on the bank tab mean?
I'm sorry, my english is not that good.

When looting the bot doesn't like to right click all to often. It will see, let's say, a stack of coins, and left click the pile. However when it does this the loot windows pops up but the bot keeps trying to left click and never ends up taking the loot. It does also look a little suspicious when a character is constantly clicking a loot pile and not actually taking anything.

EDIT: My bad. To anyone who also has this problem, just change loot settings. Great bot!

NPC: Cave crawlers

The bot doesn't drink the antipoison. The bot does seem to acknowledge that it should; "Drinking antipoison(4)" but it never actually consumes it and continues fighting. Maybe I'm just missing a setup requirement?

Sorry for not replying sooner, but atm this bot isn't being actively worked on. There is a rewrite planned for the future, and hopefully it'll be released within the next few months. Thanks.

hi is there somewhere there is a small tutorial on how to setup the bot. i got it running and killing and eating food but not sure how to set it up to go restock inventory with food. can only run it for about a hr then food goes out and it shuts down. thanks, great script

edit nevermind seen your post thanks for update look forward to new release

Hi, Great bot for the most part! everything works perfectly, only issues I have is with banking. I am fighting random creatures west of Lumbridge, in the woods, and when selecting the banking option (mainly Combat Training area or Lumbridge castle) it never seems to work correctly. Combat Training it just stands in front of chest, castle, it gets stuck on stairs.

Is there a way to add the option with the bank chest behind the Lumbridge Castle? Thanks.

Was working fine 10 hours ago and suddenly isn't attacking anything at all but other functions (looting, eating) are working fine?
Don't know if I messed something up as this would have been my second time using it. Am I doing something wrong?

Was working fine 10 hours ago and suddenly isn't attacking anything at all but other functions (looting, eating) are working fine?
Don't know if I messed something up as this would have been my second time using it. Am I doing something wrong?
yes, you arent reading the discussion posts posted prior to yours

yes, you arent reading the discussion posts posted prior to yours
I'm aware of what was discussed, what I'm saying is if it inst working I don't understand how it was working flawlessly for a good 8+hrs then suddenly stopped functioning properly, especially since it wasn't less than 10 hrs. ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.