Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im having problems today with the bot clicking on monsters, it will follow them around with the camera keeping them almost directly in the middle of the view but it wont click them unless i hover over them. Any idea how i can fix this?

Edit - It also wont eat, it just opens and closes the bag.

Im having problems today with the bot clicking on monsters, it will follow them around with the camera keeping them almost directly in the middle of the view but it wont click them unless i hover over them. Any idea how i can fix this?

Edit - It also wont eat, it just opens and closes the bag.
If this is OSRS its because Runemate is currently in the process of writing a patch to support the new OSRS update. Please see the notice here: RuneMate Maintenance

If this is OSRS its because Runemate is currently in the process of writing a patch to support the new OSRS update. Please see the notice here: RuneMate Maintenance

Ok thanks, im still new to forums and runemate in general so im still learning where i should look for answers for specific problems but this one answers it for me :p

Everything works great atm, except for eating food when low on hp, it just sits there and does nothing. if this could be looked at in your free time to get this fixed, it would be awesome. plz n thx @SlashnHax :D

Since 2 days ago the bot acts strange, it only walks toward an enemy and doesn't attack it. I also set some areas where the bot can go but now it only does is walk away from those areas to :s.

How do I add multiple loot settings? For instance, fighting chaos druids and want to add multiple herbs. Why I type a name, it doesn't seem to add it anywhere. What is the proper procedure for this? Thanks in advance.

Is something going on with this bot? Does not fight as well as before and jumping over a ton of loot which I have set up. It loots but rarely ever

the break handler dont work properly, example 01.47.09-01.57.12 and when its over 01.57.12 it still wont log in so i cant bot for deveral hours cause the break handler is bugged, would be nice if u fix this :)

Great bot if all you wanna do is take 4 minute bathroom trips and restart it every time.. Always manages to get stuck somewhere after March 3 update. Used to be phenomenal, now it hardly even runs. 3/5 for getting me 80 combat stats before stroking out

I have managed to get it to fight something and bank, However it gets stuck on the Ardougne north bank. It will stand outside the fence spamming on the bank to open it. you should really fix this as I'm sure it would lead to a ban if left unattended. Also had a bug where it had the food it needed but kept trying to open the bank restarted the bot outside the bank with no food and it worked.

Generally pretty good bot I wish it could use ladders. I'm not sure if its just me but I cannot get it to go into any dungeons fight stuff then bank it just stands still when it says banking.

maybe a way to set multiple areas like the first area would be the ladder then the next area would be what your going to fight? I don't know I used to use simba so this is different.

Found another bug it will walk into the bank, the bot says "opening bank" but it doesn't do anything just stands there.

Last edited:
You know what I would love to see? Adding an invention tab for this. Disassemble items that you select you want to. Would be great!

Earlier Mature grotworms were not working for me. I tried putting in every single name I thought it would work under also just in case but to no avail.

Tried again. Don't believe its working. Tried various names like Mature grotworm, Mature grotworms, Mature Grotworm, Mature Grotworms and same names without spaces and also with underscores.

Think something happened to this. It keeps crashing runemate now.

Would it be possible to make this support jug of wine food? It heals 11hp, 1 less than lobster, and costs 3gp in auction house

Awesome bot, 99.9% flawless.

Only problem I've ran into over the 1-2 weeks that I've been running it:
When a random event pops up and their hitbox is behind whatever it is you're fighting, it just spams right clicks at a significantly-faster-than-human rate. Luckily this only happens when the camera is tilted low enough and/or the thing you're fighting has a big enough hitbox.

and TBF I'm not even sure this is something within your realm of influence so I still have to give 10/10 :^)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.