Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looting is really slow, it can't loot a whole stack at once, and it takes it a good 30 seconds before it tries to loot the individual items.

Any fix?

cant get it to use corruption shot from the action bar. I have it set as #1 but it skips it and uses all the other basic range abilities

Health tab sir

Health.png

What exactly do I do in this tab though? It doesn't seem to eat consistently with these settings. Do I need to select the food I want to eat? (Lobster) or add eating as a task somehow?

How would you make it attack Jungle strykewyrms? You have to investigate mound before they even appear.

Is there a way to get the bot to not move from a spot, for example, If i want to safespot at Hill giants in osrs?

Can you add support for Aggression Potions in RS3? They dramatically increase exp/hr, and have a 6 minute timer.

how to use this script? its so hard.. i set to attack cow, okay its working.. i set to take cowhides and bury bones.. then bot always taking bones and burying.. then i unset bury bones, then bot start to take cowhides, when it take some cowhides and go to bank and deposit everything and trying take 1 cowhide and thats where bot stuck..

loot trigger and everything else work together, you can either have the names empty, or if that doesn't work, try the regex .*

You can set an area, or turn reachable off if you want to attack npcs you can't physically reach.
It supports thresholds on rs3, including special attacks.

This bot is currently being rewritten, although it's on hold for a few more weeks.

Exciting to hear the bot is being re-written. I believe the bot is good how it is now, imagine it better? The ONLY issue with this bot is the banking. It seems to get stuck after withdrawing the food. Other than that, 5 stars all day.

The area is set, that's the thing. It doesn't work even if the area is set.

What works is when I enable banking, it walks to bank, withdraws food, then I disable banking, and it will walk back to where it should train. So it knows where to go, just has an issue "finishing" banking.

I am having the same exact issue - hopefully they can fix... or it will be fixed when the newly written bot is launched.

Exciting to hear the bot is being re-written. I believe the bot is good how it is now, imagine it better? The ONLY issue with this bot is the banking. It seems to get stuck after withdrawing the food. Other than that, 5 stars all day.

I am having the same exact issue - hopefully they can fix... or it will be fixed when the newly written bot is launched.
The bot is nowhere near where as good as I want it to be haha, I was rewriting it before and released it early, and then got distracted by other projects before fully completing it :/

The bot is nowhere near where as good as I want it to be haha, I was rewriting it before and released it early, and then got distracted by other projects before fully completing it :/

I would really, truly appreciate it if you started working on this bot again. It has soooo much potential, and I would pay you for it if it works well enough!

How exactly is the eating supposed to work? I tried adjusting the sliders and it started eating when my hp went down 1-3 points lol

How exactly is the eating supposed to work? I tried adjusting the sliders and it started eating when my hp went down 1-3 points lol
Adjusting the sliders should work, although there seems to be a bug where your hp is 0% for a split second on osrs, I'm not sure about rs3.

I would really, truly appreciate it if you started working on this bot again. It has soooo much potential, and I would pay you for it if it works well enough!
In a way, I already have started working on it again :p

Instead of using sliders in the GUI where the numbers aren't all marked, can you have the values set as a selection from a drop down menu? I've used your bot religiously for training ALL of my combat skills on Yaks and Experiments because it's so reliable and the break system is fabulous. When I want to start training Slayer however, I'm worried it won't be able to hold its own because I too am confused by the food / eating functions.

Also realized that it's not following its break schedule at all anymore and hasn't taken a break. I'm just going to go ahead and wait for that to be fixed before I get banned again lol.

Are the sliders a percentage or are they actual number of HP? Also do I have to designate food type and if so where?

Status
Not open for further replies.