Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SlashnHax

This issue still persists. I have managed to recreate it. I think it is somehow coming from having a profile for one type of wisp, then changing the type of wisp and starting at the new area (so when I get from level 30 to 40 for example, I have to restart the bot, remove the settings profile and set it up again for sparkling wisps)
Hmm, interesting. I'll look into it, thanks for letting me know how to reproduce it :)
Please add summoning support

Nightmare muspah

Light creature (familiar)

Enlightenment scroll

the enlightenment scroll increases xp by at least 25%
Summoning Support with definitely be added in the future.

Thanks Slash. Atm I'm getting about 50k xp per hour babysitting with the scrolls. So about twice as much as normal
Proooooof

Also, if you need an acc to test out the high level summoning creatures message me and we can do that. :)

Attachments

• 2016-05-14 (1).png
    2016-05-14 (1).png
    3.3 KB · Views: 13
How come the break handler is disabled now? :/ it's greyed out
Because people were getting exceptions when editing the breaks and submitting them, I decided to disable it until I could get around to fixing it properly.

2016_05_16_20_08_55.png

naice

Going for 14 hours without breaks. Let's pray <3

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI P7-L10 met Tapatalk

I'd bot a maximum of 6 hours a day on any account you play on with at least some babysitting and maybe an additional 2 hours worked in as breaks doing slayer, pvm clan citadel and other stuff so 8 hours max

I'd bot a maximum of 6 hours a day on any account you play on with at least some babysitting and maybe an additional 2 hours worked in as breaks doing slayer, pvm clan citadel and other stuff so 8 hours max
3 weeks straight, 12-14 hours a day, zero babysitting, still fine.

Is this enabled automatically? If yes, it doesn't work :p
Happen to see a floating chronicle and the bot didn't pick it up :)
Pretty sure it's automatically enabled, my bot has looted multiple of them xD

SlashnHax updated Alpha Divination (Beta) with a new update entry:

Alpha Divination (Beta) v2.2.0 Released!

Alpha Divination (Beta) updated to v2.2.0.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hmm weird. The bot did not bother picking them up. Will run it again, and see if the problem still exists. Thanks
I've got 26 in my bank now, what's the name of the chronicle?
Code:
"Chronicle fragment", "Elder chronicle"
is what I currently have.

Next push will take this bot out of supporter beta, and make it publicly available as it is stable enough to do so.
New features will continue to be added after this.

RS3, Lustrous Wisps (level 70 ones)

The bot runs for awhile (10 min or so) and then get stuck saying it's walking to some coordinate. It stops doing anything and logs out due to inactivity.

Attachments

• 05-19 6 10 31 - spectre.txt
    37.8 KB · Views: 1

The bot runs for awhile (10 min or so) and then get stuck saying it's walking to some coordinate. It stops doing anything and logs out due to inactivity.
Probably due to the navigation I guess, I should probably make it use bresenham or regionpath within a certain range, instead of always using the web... Soon using the web won't be an issue though.

SlashnHax updated Alpha Divination (Beta) with a new update entry:

Alpha Divination (Beta) v2.2.1 Released!

Alpha Divination (Beta) updated to v2.2.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I changed the Navigation Handler to be the last subtask of one of the main subtasks. So pretty much it'll only fire when everything else doesn't validate.

Status
Not open for further replies.