Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Abyss Runecrafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the banrate with using this bot?

Don't bot more than 12 hours a day and you should be safe. The two times I've been banned were when I was trying to go for longer proggies/forgot to turn the bot off.

I don't know why, but every new day I try this it seems to get slower and buggier. It sometimes has bank withdrawing issues selecting the "wear" option it sometimes deposits the pouches(instead of taking the fill option). It's like it's too fast and inaccurate while banking/withdrawing. Interacting with the dark mage is very slow. When you just enter the abyss, it takes some time to start doing something. While these issues don't stop the bot from running, it just cuts down the runes per hour immensely.

everytime that i call the bot to go with tendrils it just freeze at the abyss until i die , very high time beetwen actions ,everytime it tries to fix the pouchs am i doing something wrong?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

I wish people would shut up about it not working before it gets removed again.. I run 2 account 24 hours a day with breaks bringing in around 20m. If you have issues with dieing wear range armour with ring of life. But the people complaining obviously expect something that isn't possible. You also need to be at least lvl 50 in the spots to get into the abyss.

instead of glory you should add the wilderness sword and his free teleport edgeville options

Nice bot, is there wilderness sword support? bot uses edge home teleport all the time, while I have my wilderness sword equipped.

Nice bot, is there wilderness sword support? bot uses edge home teleport all the time, while I have my wilderness sword equipped.

I wrote the bot long before the wilderness sword was released.
Unfortunately, I have no plans to update this bot.

that would be kinda rude towards rob since he has a premium bot with exactly this

The existence of Rob's RC bot is a major reason why I haven't released an update for this bot (although my local copy of the bot is much faster than the one on the bot store and uses the Wildy Sword 1). I believe he created his bot in response to mine not being updated.
Also, abyss RCing uses much more CPU than divination, which is the reason I've stopped development of my RCer. My divination bot uses less CPU than a visual novel, while my abyss RCer uses much more CPU and slows down drastically when many bots are running.

The existence of Rob's RC bot is a major reason why I haven't released an update for this bot (although my local copy of the bot is much faster than the one on the bot store and uses the Wildy Sword 1). I believe he created his bot in response to mine not being updated.
Also, abyss RCing uses much more CPU than divination, which is the reason I've stopped development of my RCer. My divination bot uses less CPU than a visual novel, while my abyss RCer uses much more CPU and slows down drastically when many bots are running.
Mind sharing what yours makes it faster than mine? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.