Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

3 Tick Fishing Mate

Hey, recently started using your bot. I used the free version for about an hour and it worked flawless, however. I switched to the paid version and it does not always work. I switched back to the free version and it also does not work. it just starts fishing but doesn't 3 tick, i can see it hover my knife but it doesn't actually click it.

I restarted runemate and runelite and after that i got it running, however again after 10min it stopped. The status was moving to fishing spot even tho it was at the fishing spot. When i boot it again sometimes it will work but then break again. Not sure why this is cos it was working flawless before.

At some point i enabled my mouse and tried to reset it by moving myself, but that didn't do anything.
I will add the log to this post.

Attachments

• 3_tick_fishing_mate_dev_25112023_195044.log
    69 KB · Views: 1
Defeat3d submitted a new resource:

3 Tick Fishing Mate - Teaches Otto a lesson!

Read more about this resource...
Hey so I'm currently using this bot and I have a question. When enabling breaks during the break it continues to fish and fills up the inventory and when the break is over the bot just spams the fishing spot even though the inventory got filled up. How do I fix this issue to have the bot stop fishing during the break to solve this issue?

Primate
Hey so I'm currently using this bot and I have a question. When enabling breaks during the break it continues to fish and fills up the inventory and when the break is over the bot just spams the fishing spot even though the inventory got filled up. How do I fix this issue to have the bot stop fishing during the break to solve this issue?
set your breaks to be longer than 15 minutes ish, that way it will log out before taking a break

Wait what has to be longer than 15 minutes? I currently have the time between break max setting at 30 minutes and 25 minutes min. Break length max 3 minutes and min 2 minutes. What should I change to fix it. Also thanks for the help.

Primate
Wait what has to be longer than 15 minutes? I currently have the time between break max setting at 30 minutes and 25 minutes min. Break length max 3 minutes and min 2 minutes. What should I change to fix it. Also thanks for the help.
the break length, the bot doesn't log out for short breaks, instead just afks

Seems to work fine… I would say 80% of the time. Sometimes it just mixes the swamp tar and stops and takes the whole money for the hour. Wish you would add like a banking feature where it would bank to get the herb and continue to fish.

Great script.. Left a 4/5 star review (see below)

Is it possible to add herb pouch support or a banking feature to reset the inventory when the 3t breaks? Currently if the bot were to make a guam tar or stock for whatever reason it just ends the bot if there's not any other 3t materials in inventory.

Or at least do a 5-minute temp-end so that we're notified when/why it breaks?

Can you add a setting for periodic world hopping to try and minimize on reports? Pretty sus if someone is 3 ticking for days on end.

Any chance this bot can do 2 tick fishing at Piscarilious in the future? Spear fishing Swordfish and Tuna, it's supposedly the best fishing exp and it does not train agility and strength.

Hi im having problems where the bot gets stuck on "setting up pitch camera". I have clue what im supposed to do to fix this, I have everything in my inventory.

@Defeat3d

Can you either add support for banking at Barbarian Assault or allow us to hold multiple of the same item in case it succeeds in crafting? Right now I can't run this longer than an hour without it stopping and I have to manually intervene.

Primate
@Defeat3d

Can you either add support for banking at Barbarian Assault or allow us to hold multiple of the same item in case it succeeds in crafting? Right now I can't run this longer than an hour without it stopping and I have to manually intervene.
you already can hold multiple items of those that are applicable

Alright mate, can you refund me some of the tokens from the last couple of days, in my experience it runs for about 10-15 minutes and in that time its got a 50/50 chance of using up both logs and crashing. I run in fixed screen, with zero plugins on, with a very stable internet connection on a very fast pc that is not being used for anything else. I even bring both a teak and mahogany log to maximise the chances the bot can run for a while, but its honestly crashing before 20 minutes 50% of the time, and its infuriating. I'm a low level iron with low herblore so I can't bring a bunch of different tars as I cant make them, so this is the best I can do.

if you look, in the past 2 hours I've probably had to restart the bot 5 or 6 times :\