Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

3 Tick Fishing Mate

Running into an issue where it drops duplicate secondaries that I bring just in case (harralander, mahogany logs) and then (I assume related to ping) will sometimes complete the action. It doesn't pick up the dropped items if this happens. The bot just stops. Could you potentially modify the bot to allow multiple secondary reagents as a "fail safe" for accidentally completing the craft? Edit: it is otherwise flawless, I assume the completion issue is related to a ping spike.

Primate
Running into an issue where it drops duplicate secondaries that I bring just in case (harralander, mahogany logs) and then (I assume related to ping) will sometimes complete the action. It doesn't pick up the dropped items if this happens. The bot just stops. Could you potentially modify the bot to allow multiple secondary reagents as a "fail safe" for accidentally completing the craft? Edit: it is otherwise flawless, I assume the completion issue is related to a ping spike.
you can't bring duplicate secondaries, because it will cause a dialog to appear which makes it impossible to 3 tick. you can bring grimy versions of herbs, or different types of combinations

Good morning,

Couple of things;

I received failed to download bot 5 times this morning so it charges the useage but instantly fails to load and its 50/50 if it gets past starting the bot or not. Not happening on my other scripts. Can you check this as 5 times this morning, now down .50c, possible to refund these amounts and look into why this happens?

The cut-eat is cutting but not eating the roe/caviar. So once a full inv it just keeps 3 ticking but no exp since the inv is full.

Thanks,

Primate
Good morning,

Couple of things;

I received failed to download bot 5 times this morning so it charges the useage but instantly fails to load and its 50/50 if it gets past starting the bot or not. Not happening on my other scripts. Can you check this as 5 times this morning, now down .50c, possible to refund these amounts and look into why this happens?

The cut-eat is cutting but not eating the roe/caviar. So once a full inv it just keeps 3 ticking but no exp since the inv is full.

Thanks,
you can request refunds here: Sign in to RuneMate

ghj

Heyo, tried the trial version and it worked perfectly. Ran an instance of the paid one with the same settings but I'm stuck on an error message that says "Setting camera pitch." Wondering what I can do to fix this, thanks!

Never mind, I just zoomed out and it adjusted itself eventually. Great bot! Although I don't like how it automatically stops the instance if you turn the swamp tar into guam paste. It's a waste of money if you still have remaining time on the instance.

Last edited:
Oh dont mind that for now i just forgot to add proper statuses. Start it near some fishing spots and it should go ahead and fish
Hey just a question what do i do to get it to stop dragging my tar and harralander back and forth. I have the setups on 4 each.. thanks

Oh dont mind that for now i just forgot to add proper statuses. Start it near some fishing spots and it should go ahead and fish
Hey just a question what do i do to get it to stop dragging my tar and harralander back and forth. I have the setups on 4 each.. thanks

****thought my first two didnt post sorry to spam *******

Last edited: