Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

3 Tick Fishing Mate

Primate
Overall works good, but if i leave multiple of the herb (in case it fails and makes the tar) it drops the extra herbs, but when it fails and makes the tar then the bot itself shuts down instead of banking to get more herbs.......... Usually it happens once every 2-3hrs but this time it happened on the 5 minute mark, so i spent the 10cents for 5 minutes of 3t.... =/

Please make it NOT DROP the extra herbs, im trying to make bot's life easier and not lose cause of an error on bot's side and it just wastes away the extra
You need to bring grimy versions of the herbs. Multiple clean herbs of the same type will cause a dialog to open.

You need to bring grimy versions of the herbs. Multiple clean herbs of the same type will cause a dialog to open.
I usually do and it cleans the herb and drops the rest. I could be wrong so I will do it again with all grimy herbs to be sure, ty sir (next time that i restart bot, i just restarted it after the 5 mins where it stopped)

Primate
I usually do and it cleans the herb and drops the rest. I could be wrong so I will do it again with all grimy herbs to be sure, ty sir (next time that i restart bot, i just restarted it after the 5 mins where it stopped)
I think it's because jagex made it so that herbs automatically clean when you clean one. I might do something about that in the future.

So yeah, it does clean both and drops the extra. Solution I found so far is having 1 cleaned and 1 grimy on the inventory before starting bot

correction: it still eventually drops the grimy herb..

Last edited:
Primate
So yeah, it does clean both and drops the extra. Solution I found so far is having 1 cleaned and 1 grimy on the inventory before starting bot

correction: it still eventually drops the grimy herb..
there's no code to drop grimy herbs

Sure, but I looked away from the computer for less than 5 minutes, came back and grimy herb was gone and no reduction on the amount of swamp paste (so no tar was made). Doesnt mean it did it on purpose, maybe misclicked it when dropping other fish, but it did get rid of it.

Primate
Sure, but I looked away from the computer for less than 5 minutes, came back and grimy herb was gone and no reduction on the amount of swamp paste (so no tar was made). Doesnt mean it did it on purpose, maybe misclicked it when dropping other fish, but it did get rid of it.
i can assure you it didn't tho. maybe you disconnected

Can you please add an option for break handler? ( An afk every +- x seconds option would be really nice too. Similar to cuppas bots)

Primate
how is my inventory supposed to be set up to get this working? cant for the life of me work it out
Requirements:
  • Barbarian rod
  • Feathers and/or Fishing bait
  • 3 tick item combination - see below

This bot can use any 3 tick item combination listed in the image below.
hl0oWrU.png

Requirements:
  • Barbarian rod
  • Feathers and/or Fishing bait
  • 3 tick item combination - see below

This bot can use any 3 tick item combination listed in the image below.
hl0oWrU.png
i had barb fishing rod, 30k feathers, 1k swamp tar, guam leaf and pestle and mortar and it just keeps saying i dont have required 3 tick items..

theres one issue, when the fishing spots on the east side vanish for a bit, and theres only 1 spot to the north side. It gets stuck and just keeps clicking on the minimap and the character dosent move at all. I paused the bot and just zoomed out a little and it was able to move again. Other than than, it seems pretty good.

theres one issue, when the fishing spots on the east side vanish for a bit, and theres only 1 spot to the north side. It gets stuck and just keeps clicking on the minimap and the character dosent move at all. I paused the bot and just zoomed out a little and it was able to move again. Other than than, it seems pretty good.

Also after pausing, and zooming out, and resuming the bot
It again zooms back to the bots setting, which makes me assume it will get stuck if it happens again. Ill try to send a screenshot if it happens again