Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

3 Tick Fishing Mate

The trial runs the exact same code as the paid version.

Did you switch worlds?

Not sure, i use my default world...which is the wintertodt world..
I used teak logs at the trial and i tried marrenhil in the premium.. which says i use the wrong 3 tick or that it crashes as well...

Which method i used in the trial version and the paid one.
Trial ; Teak with a knife
Premium; Marrentill with swamp tar and pestle and mortar

Trial worked great and premium didn't...
Not sure why? Same world, same location, same gear

Primate
Which method i used in the trial version and the paid one.
Trial ; Teak with a knife
Premium; Marrentill with swamp tar and pestle and mortar

Trial worked great and premium didn't...
Not sure why? Same world, same location, same gear
Send me the logs so I can see what's happening, I'm not getting enough details out of this.

This is not working great for me at all.
sometimes it does work but most of the times, it gets stuck or does is not able to do the 3tic cycle it seems.
Only way to solve it is to restart the program, but at this moment that sometimes every 10 mins.
i'm almost always above 98% and never over 610ms.

Primate
This is not working great for me at all.
sometimes it does work but most of the times, it gets stuck or does is not able to do the 3tic cycle it seems.
Only way to solve it is to restart the program, but at this moment that sometimes every 10 mins.
i'm almost always above 98% and never over 610ms.
do you have direct input enabled in your runemate settings? enabling that will greatly improve performance especially for those having issues

do you have direct input enabled in your runemate settings? enabling that will greatly improve performance especially for those having issues

Yes it is enables, its strange because once it starts running all seems good but getting it started is a hazzle. Only thing i found was just restarting it untill it works. Could be that it is RuneMate client. Is there a log or something i can share to make it more clear or is there something i can look for?

Primate
Yes it is enables, its strange because once it starts running all seems good but getting it started is a hazzle. Only thing i found was just restarting it untill it works. Could be that it is RuneMate client. Is there a log or something i can share to make it more clear or is there something i can look for?
Feel free to dm me some logs and i can have a look. Are you on the discord? Join the RuneMate Discord Server!

You can contact me there as well for quicker support.

Only getting xp rates similar to afk fishing and frequently makes guam tar. I use it on a 98% stability and 90~ ping, not sure what the issue is since the mining bot works perfect.

Having the same issue as the most recent review. Got charged a few times and it stopped in a few minutes. Didn't have issues before running it for an hour+. Will randomly make guam tar even though im good connection, set up, etc. If i keep extra grimy herbs as backup it cleans them and drops initially anyway. Also any eta on breaks?

Overall works good, but if i leave multiple of the herb (in case it fails and makes the tar) it drops the extra herbs, but when it fails and makes the tar then the bot itself shuts down instead of banking to get more herbs.......... Usually it happens once every 2-3hrs but this time it happened on the 5 minute mark, so i spent the 10cents for 5 minutes of 3t.... =/

Please make it NOT DROP the extra herbs, im trying to make bot's life easier and not lose cause of an error on bot's side and it just wastes away the extra