Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

3 Tick Fishing Mate

Bot not working, clicks fishing spot and then clicks on the map and runs away. Stuck on resizing screen or clicks fishing spot and straight away runs off. Was working last night so not sure if its an update issue. Please could I get an hour refunded as well please. Thanks @Savior

Run bot, immediately cleans all herbs and then drops all but one and then starts?

00:00:15 DEBUG Hovered SpriteItem(name:Guam leaf, quantity: 1, index: 23, origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
00:00:15 DEBUG Hovered MenuItem{1 : "Drop" : "Guam leaf" : SpriteItem(name:Guam leaf, quantity: 1, index: 23, origin: INVENTORY)} on the first attempt.
00:00:15 DEBUG "Drop" "Guam leaf" selectItem [ ] useItem [ ] dropFish [ ] interact [ ] (dropped item)
00:00:16 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Guam leaf, quantity: 1, index: 23, origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:00:16 DEBUG Hovered SpriteItem(name:Guam leaf, quantity: 1, index: 22, origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
00:00:16 DEBUG Hovered MenuItem{1 : "Drop" : "Guam leaf" : SpriteItem(name:Guam leaf, quantity: 1, index: 22, origin: INVENTORY)} on the first attempt.
00:00:16 DEBUG "Drop" "Guam leaf" selectItem [ ] useItem [ ] dropFish [ ] interact [ ] (dropped item)
00:00:17 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Guam leaf, quantity: 1, index: 22, origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:00:17 DEBUG Hovered SpriteItem(name:Guam leaf, quantity: 1, index: 21, origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
00:00:18 DEBUG Hovered MenuItem{1 : "Drop" : "Guam leaf" : SpriteItem(name:Guam leaf, quantity: 1, index: 21, origin: INVENTORY)} on the first attempt.
00:00:18 DEBUG "Drop" "Guam leaf" selectItem [ ] useItem [ ] dropFish [ ] interact [ ] (dropped item)
00:00:18 DEBUG [ItemEvent] ItemEvent(quantity={-1}, item={"SpriteItem(name:Guam leaf, quantity: 1, index: 21, origin: INVENTORY)"})
00:00:18 INFO Status: Adjusting camera angle

@Savior the script also picks up kitten after like 15 mins even after i have knife in inv. can you check it out please? have lost a few herbs also because it makes them into tar

Im having issues with my herb. I bring extras in case my herb accidentally gets turned into guam tar, well the bot drops my extras everytime I bring any. So the bot starts up and works flawless anywhere from 30-45 minutes and than it will accidentally turn the herb into guam tar and than the bot stops automatically due to lack of herbs. Than I have to grab another herb from the bank and re pay the hourly fee to start it back up. Im at baxtorian falls doing barb fishing.

The bot constantly turns the herb to tar, bring extras but within the hour it turned like 8 into tar. is there a fix? because it requires babysitting, which is not sustainable in the long run.

Not a single issue with this bot
Screenshot - f45f2020f6c796b6de0ab4b81ec34d6c - Gyazo
f45f2020f6c796b6de0ab4b81ec34d6c

Bot started up 2x, both times bot said "Missing items Swamp Tar, Herb...". All of the items were in the inventory. Tried, pausing, rebanking with all items but did not fix the issue. RIP 24c :)

Used the trial version.
Then went to the paid version (since the trial worked amazing).
Got it broken 3 times and paid 3 times for now even 10 minutes. Bot just used the wood or the marrenhill...
kinda sad cause in the trial it worked amazing...

Not sure why it keeps breaking after a few minutes...
So if possible i want a refund of the 3 times i used it..?

Primate
Used the trial version.
Then went to the paid version (since the trial worked amazing).
Got it broken 3 times and paid 3 times for now even 10 minutes. Bot just used the wood or the marrenhill...
kinda sad cause in the trial it worked amazing...

Not sure why it keeps breaking after a few minutes...
So if possible i want a refund of the 3 times i used it..?
The trial runs the exact same code as the paid version.

Did you switch worlds?