Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

cuppajava
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• The link above is the message i keep getting using your scrips, i've tried other scripts to see if this gives me the same pop-up but they don't. (this happens instantly after running the bot).
    cuppajava
    cuppajava
    Hey, so this is a client issue that the Runemate devs are currently looking into fixing. If it persists, you may just want to try again later honestly.
    RuneMate was briefly broken due to the update, but Cuppa Bots should be working now if you restart OSRS & RuneMate. Please test using trials first though!
    Reactions: runecrafter99
    R
    runecrafter99
    Temporas and motherload mine bots are loading into a nulled redbar and then chomping up an hour worth of credits credits. I tried it twice for each bot :/ not good.
    Reactions: wet rag
    wet rag
    wet rag
    IMG_2857.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2857.jpeg
      IMG_2857.jpeg
      40.7 KB · Views: 1
    cuppajava
    cuppajava
    @runecrafter99 client devs are still working on stuff; i'd just check back later. please test using lite versions.
    RuneMate has been updated and everything should once again be working. Please restart OSRS & Runemate (or your PC) to continue botting
    notlegit
    notlegit
    I'm getting a null error on all of your bots at around 30% loaded - Other bots seem to be working.. just having problems with yours
    cuppajava
    cuppajava
    @notlegit it should be working now if you restart osrs & runemate. please feel free to test using lite
    Hi cuppa, i was using the corrupted gauntlet script and the bot just loop around leaving early, the bot get stuck on couldn´t find required resources in initial loop, exiting... , was working fine yesterday
    cuppajava
    cuppajava
    RuneMate is currently having an issue detecting Ground Items on RuneLite.

This will break some bots, including Gauntlet. Admins have been informed.

Botting on the Vanilla OSRS client should work though, so you could use Vanilla, or just try again later.
    Hi cuppa, tried running GOTR 3 times and just didnt work yet charged for each. i was copping a bit of lag so maybe that was the issue.
    cuppajava
    cuppajava
    Refund sent. Please feel free to test using lite and dm me if it persists
    F
    fathercastle
    @CuppaJava hi cuppa, going smoothly now. Into 3rd hour of first run. Top script
    Brother, I am still having issues with motherlode getting stuck at upper floor paydirt load. Where can I find log/ do to help resolve issue?
    Reactions: CuppaJava
    cuppajava
    cuppajava
    I've found the issue and this should be fixed in the next bot update :)
    Hello cuppa, hope you're well. Had no issues however until recently. I've lost about $1 total in credit because the bot sometimes acts odd like stands still and runs out of time, ignores pools of fish, despite having 24 to be collected. I've since created a fresh Runelite profile, disabling all plugins to see if that rectifies the issue going forward. Is it possible I could get a $1 refund please? Thanks in advance.
    cuppajava
    cuppajava
    Yeah I can refund that, will send now.

I do try to minimize refunds though, so please consider using the lite version if the bot is giving you issues. And if it persists please dm me a log from the session/more info.
    Reactions: syrio
    hey brother, up until today the scripts have been working so good, today though both the agility one and the GoTR keep shutting down after about 7k xp ea, forcing a restart then same issue, i havent changed any settings but what would the issue be do you think
    cuppajava
    cuppajava
    The bot should definitely be working; If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).
    cuppajava
    cuppajava
    Otherwise, this sounds like the type of issue that is usually a temporary Runemate bug. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying the bot again.

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing. If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.
    Hi Cuppa, have had no issues with ur bots before but the cg one has been leaving early for me for the last 3 hours. could i get this time refunded please, im not sure what im doing different and even leaves early in normal gauntlet and when not crafting armor
    cuppajava
    cuppajava
    Otherwise, this sounds like the type of issue that is usually a temporary Runemate bug. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying the bot again.

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing. If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.
    cuppajava
    cuppajava
    All that aside, refunding now.
    C
    cickdunt
    Ill give this a test again when i have the trial hours, very happy with the quality of bot other than this, it was working perfect up to around 12utc when i first noticed the bot would leave every attempt. thanks for the prompt response
    When I started the bot up this morning for CG I accidentally selected my Main (already has a temp-ban), and I turned it off in a panic. Can I get 0.20 refunded back to me? I've been using your bot for weeks and have nearly 700kc across 2 accounts. I've used the lite one but run out of weekly credits.
    cuppajava
    cuppajava
    No worries, sending refund now
    Hi, can I get 0.40 refunded to me? The bot shut down prematurely for CG and 10 mins after I started it back. I restarted the program. I'm trying to babysit it as much as I can.
    cuppajava
    cuppajava
    Yeah sure, sending refund now

Feel free to test using the lite version if the bot is giving issues btw
    Hi just trying to cut yew trees with the forestry woodcutter. it just goes to bank and idles or stops cutting. Doesnt say what i need to disable to make this work. Anyone?
    cuppajava
    cuppajava
    It's hard to say here. Can you dm me a log from the bot session (found in Help > View Logs), as well as a screenshot of your settings?
    Hey Cuppa, Why is the corrupted gauntlet script not banking in the deposit box? It just starts a new gauntlet immediately after completion
    cuppajava
    cuppajava
    I think we discussed this on discord, but it doesn't need to bank every time
    Have used your CG script before for 600ish kc and had no issues. However, upon returning and having all my plugins disabled, etc. for some reason everything works perfect until it enters the boss room and it gets stuck in the prayer tab. I've had to do a little work around and set up an auto clicker to click my inventory every 20 seconds, which works but any other ideas I could try? Thank you.
    cuppajava
    cuppajava
    I think we discussed this on discord, but yeah resetting keybinds should fix it
    Hey! Having trouble with the Scurrius bot. When trying to use magic to kill the boss, the bot banks any runes in your inventory at start up, resulting in the bot bashing the boss with a staff. I imagine this wouldn't be a problem if I had access to a Rune Pouch, but I don't just yet. Any insight?
    cuppajava
    cuppajava
    Hey, yeah the bot unfortunately doesn't really support autocasting currently due to the reason you mentioned.

The bot does support powered staffs though, including the bone staff which is essentially BIS for scurrius. I'd recommend just using melee or ranged until you get a spine/bone staff, and then using that :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…