Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

zzRegal ZMI [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
been using for a while now, but now its starting to have some issues like mentioned above sometime at altar just stands until I manually empty the pouches or click anywhere else then it like " wakes up" and keeps going like normal but most important its does the same thing at the bank but way more often, it gets stuck and when I check log it say "preparing for new trip " and " withdrawing 0 pure essence " over and over and over until I click the essence manually then it "wakes up" and start going normal but every so often it does it again. its an excellent bot hope you can figure/fix the issue as soon as u can thnx.

Do you have any plans on adding a "skiller friendly" method? Not requiring lunar teleport (runs back to banker) and a safe path option?

Found it with low hp at the banker ( it had ring of life teled out ) trying to withdraw a ROL with full inv and just stuck there trying to withdraw it over and over again.

Going to remove this bot until I have time to go through and clean up all the code to bring it to a higher quality standard.

Yay its back! :D

@Snufalufugus Does it still require a dust staff? If I dont have a dust staff, can a rune pouch be used instead? (ironman reasons)

Yay its back! :D

@Snufalufugus Does it still require a dust staff? If I dont have a dust staff, can a rune pouch be used instead? (ironman reasons)
I made it ironman friendly. Use any staff to give earth runes, air runes as payment, and put astral and laws in the rune pouch. The bot no longer refills rune pouch, but you should barely use the runes in it since you usually get astral and law runes when you craft.

I recommend you run the lite version to make sure you get your banking setup and stuff working before you use the premium version.

I made it ironman friendly. Use any staff to give earth runes, air runes as payment, and put astral and laws in the rune pouch. The bot no longer refills rune pouch, but you should barely use the runes in it since you usually get astral and law runes when you craft.

I recommend you run the lite version to make sure you get your banking setup and stuff working before you use the premium version.

Thats awesome! One more question. Can I use it without dust staff AND rune pouch? So just have astral law and air in inv.
Ill give it a shot later today! :D

Should be able to.

Awesome thanks!

@Snufalufugus
Bug report: It keeps going to bank settings and trying to fill the bank with bank fillers even though it is already full. Logs shows this error

00:00:10 DEBUG Used bank slots found:
00:00:10 DEBUG Total bank slots found:
00:00:10 WARN Could not find a digit in bank capacity InterfaceComponent text!
00:00:10 WARN Used slots:
00:00:10 WARN Total slots:
00:00:11 INFO Not using stamina potions
00:00:11 INFO We will use stamina potions
00:00:11 INFO Not using stamina potions
00:00:13 DEBUG Used bank slots found:
00:00:13 DEBUG Total bank slots found:
00:00:13 WARN Could not find a digit in bank capacity InterfaceComponent text!
00:00:13 WARN Used slots:
00:00:13 WARN Total slots:
00:00:16 DEBUG Used bank slots found:
00:00:16 DEBUG Total bank slots found:
00:00:16 WARN Could not find a digit in bank capacity InterfaceComponent text!
00:00:16 WARN Used slots:
00:00:16 WARN Total slots:

Snufalufugus updated Regal ZMI with a new update entry:

Regal ZMI v1.1.1 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Prodigy should be fixed

Cheers! Works like a charm now. 50 RC and no stamina pots.

xaoyg8.png

I just get stuck at eniola spam clicking opening and closing the bank regardless of where i start the bot.

I read the instructions and it's spam clicking eniola.. I tried removing all the fillers and the bot auto added new fillers then went back to spamming the bank.

I have all of this..
  • ✓Be on lunars
  • ✓Have spoken to Baba Yaga about unlocking the Ourania Altar teleport
  • ✓Have desired pouches in inventory on start
  • ✓Equip a ring of life
  • ✓Have earth runes, law runes, astral runes, and your desired payment rune in your inventory (Defaults to Fire rune). Instead of earth runes, you can equip any earth staff.
  • ✓Have stamina potions in your bank, if using them
  • ✓Have pure essence in your bank
  • ✓Have your desired food in your bank (defaults to Tuna)
  • ✓Recommended to have NPC attack options hidden

Noticeably F.A.T.
I read the instructions and it's spam clicking eniola.. I tried removing all the fillers and the bot auto added new fillers then went back to spamming the bank.

I have all of this..
  • ✓Be on lunars
  • ✓Have spoken to Baba Yaga about unlocking the Ourania Altar teleport
  • ✓Have desired pouches in inventory on start
  • ✓Equip a ring of life
  • ✓Have earth runes, law runes, astral runes, and your desired payment rune in your inventory (Defaults to Fire rune). Instead of earth runes, you can equip any earth staff.
  • ✓Have stamina potions in your bank, if using them
  • ✓Have pure essence in your bank
  • ✓Have your desired food in your bank (defaults to Tuna)
  • ✓Recommended to have NPC attack options hidden
You have to select a rune from the bank NPC before you start the bot works perfect for me atm

Status
Not open for further replies.