Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

zzRegal ZMI [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
my bad guys......

I just know regal mining was the first bot I used from here, followed by many other Regal bots because of their quality, and Im pretty sure they were all released by awesomeman.

In fact I just looked, I have 6 regal bots downloaded, all from awesome man. Excuse me for thinking he was the man....

easily triggered ✌
my bad guys......

I just know regal mining was the first bot I used from here, followed by many other Regal bots because of their quality, and Im pretty sure they were all released by awesomeman.

In fact I just looked, I have 6 regal bots downloaded, all from awesome man. Excuse me for thinking he was the man....
in actuality he's a piece of shit troll

wait thats me

been having problems since last update runs for less then an hour and then just stands in front of the altar till it kick me off...

Had it run for Three nights and I've been charged for over 1.5$ whilst the bot did nothing, it does an hour or so then it just stands at the bank, had this issue thrice like I said, now my wallet is missing credits to reach my rc goal...

same as the guy above me .. runs for 15-20 minutes flawlessly and then just stops working i posted the logs

Attachments

• 01-29 19-08-39 - Regal ZMI.txt
    34.8 KB · Views: 3
Hey guys, I'm finding that Regal ZMI will randomly stop working without any cause I can determine. It always happens at a bank, and it almost seems like it's looking for an item and then just crashes. All the items it could use are right next to one another in the bank including Cosmic Runes, Stamina, and food (sharks), and rune essence. Any fix for this? It's now causing the bot to have a max lifespan of about 15 minutes or less.

Hey guys, I'm finding that Regal ZMI will randomly stop working without any cause I can determine. It always happens at a bank, and it almost seems like it's looking for an item and then just crashes. All the items it could use are right next to one another in the bank including Cosmic Runes, Stamina, and food (sharks), and rune essence. Any fix for this? It's now causing the bot to have a max lifespan of about 15 minutes or less.
If you upload your logs I can take a look and try to see what's going wrong for you. You get them from going to Help -> View logs in the runemate client.

I'll look into it tonight, but last time I tried the bot was working fine for me.

If you upload your logs I can take a look and try to see what's going wrong for you. You get them from going to Help -> View logs in the runemate client.

I'll look into it tonight, but last time I tried the bot was working fine for me.

It's happened pretty frequently on all sorts of various settings, I've tried both fixed and unfixed window sizes, arranging items in the bank in various ways, etc. When I get the chance this weekend, I'll do a bit more research. I've had sessions that can go 2+ hours without this error, and some as short as 1 minute. It's always at the bank when it occurs, if this info helps.

Like I said, I'll grab what I can later to push your way.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
in actuality he's a piece of shit troll

wait thats me
Snuf keeps me in check. The previous UI release was basically perfect aside from one issue I kinda should have notice, and one non-written up method in the Runemate API that only worked locally. After both were sorted out it seems the UI is not having issues :)
If i had released it the day i wanted, things would have been terrible xD
So yeah maybe i was here before snuf but i didnt have the "Regal" team name until i joined with him.. (My old ones were Dawg, and then Awesome)

thanks for your bot got my main perma banned got stuck trying to get a ring of life when everything was next to each other fcking 120 with maxed str and magic and range with almost close to dragon slayer 2 80 rc... :(

Exactly like in the pictures you post. Default camera zoom and fixable mode btw. Here are the logs.

Attachments

• 02-07 12-18-40 - Regal ZMI Lite.txt
    38.8 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for your continued support on this one. Super useful bot that works way better than I would expect.

Over the weekend, I intended to rigorously test the bot and try to give info on some of the issues I was facing. However, I no longer have these issues. If I do come across something else, I will absolutely update you with some info, but it's been working flawlessly since.

Exactly like in the pictures you post. Default camera zoom and fixable mode btw. Here are the logs.
I don't have the logs set up to show what is wrong with the setup. If you're sure the equipment and inv is right, are you on lunars?

Status
Not open for further replies.